Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing cat in Hove, please look in this thread to see if he might be close to you...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Took the trouble to check this thread as this must have been a nightmare. Great news he's back.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This has cheered me up quite irrationally. I've had a really shit month (which included one of our cats dying which wasn't nearly the worst thing that happened) and it's nice to have some good news. All the best Ninja and Happy Christmas everyone.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No turkey for the naughty fella this Christmas then?.... Glad moggy has been found, great Christmas present for you!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Great news! I'm so pleased that you have him back with you!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oh greif glasfryn, don't get me wrong. this one arrived about 2 months after I had my 19 year old put down with kidney failure. It took me 2 months to get his/her trust enough to allow me to stroke it, let alone pick it up. The only thing I worry about is that it gets ill, I am not paying hundreds of pounds for vet treatment for a c at that does not like to be indoors and will immediately go outside given the chance. Sadly if it get's ill it will not get antibiotics from me, I can't afford that.

Oh and Ninja, I am really pleased for you and your pussy. Give him a hug from me as well please. Then tap his nose, gently, and tell him not to do it again.

I am a great believer in fate and would like to think that this is why this stray has turned up to help you over the bad time after the death of a loved one.
you are lucky he/she will let you get near him/her.
maybe he/she only want someone to care from a distance, speak to your local Cats Protection they may have a scheme to help you and him/her
or maybe they will find you a sponsor
he/she is there for a reason
I sometimes believe there is an invisible neon sign on roofs of people who care about stray cats and only they see it any way thank you for caring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here