Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing cat in Hove, please look in this thread to see if he might be close to you...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My cat, Tiger, went to the vets today for his jabs and managed to break free. He goes to Acorn on Portland Road and was last seen around midday in a garden opposite. Acorns is toward the Westbourne Street end, just along from the Co-Op. He could be anywhere now between Sackville Road and Boundary Road, but I doubt he's gone further than Westbourne Street to the west and Sackville Road to the east. He wouldn't have gone further north than Portland Road or south of New Church Road so if you live in that area, PLEASE have a look out for him.

156934_10151368895025864_680042028_n.jpg

He doesn't wear a collar because he's an expert at removing them and once tried to strangle himself getting out of it. Please have a look, the vets feel terrible for letting him escape and run across Portland Road and my dear old ma is feeling very guilty as well so if you can look, please do. He is chipped, but if you do find a cat who resembles Tiger in the above picture (you can see a black cat, ignore her because he's the proud Tabby in the forefront!

As I said he's very timid and shy, so he'll be hiding somewhere sheltered and warm. Please have a look for him if you can. Please PM me if you find him, or a cat looking like him and I'll come along asap!

Thanks.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Blimey, our dog, your cat. What is it with animals at the moment!

Hope you find him Ninja

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Best of luck finding him.

Bounce:bounce:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The vet was in tears to be fair to her, but in her defence he did (apparently) fight back and broke free. He's a strong willed little fellow. Soft as a baby really but he's a cat... He will defend himself.

He hasn't done this before though, and always responds to my whistle. Nothing so far, doing a missing cat poster now. :down:

Hope you find your dog [MENTION=82]pasty[/MENTION].

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Hope you guys find your pets...... my Cat's sat next to me purring her f***ing head off, but when I opened this thread, she saw the picture and miaowed at me. Don't quite understand why.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
The vet was in tears to be fair to her, but in her defence he did (apparently) fight back and broke free. He's a strong willed little fellow. Soft as a baby really but he's a cat... He will defend himself.

He hasn't done this before though, and always responds to my whistle. Nothing so far, doing a missing cat poster now. :down:

Hope you find your dog [MENTION=82]pasty[/MENTION].

I'm just about to head out for a run so I'll take my route around Acorns (as it's my vet too).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hope the furry funsta turns up safe & sound for you. Will keep my eyes open for him later in & around Goldstone Road. :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
@Ninja Elephant I hope you've plastered it all over facebook and Twitter, those places do have their uses.

Took my kitty to the vets today, would shit if I lost her. Best of luck.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
It might be best if you go around that area late at night when there are less cars about, shaking cat biscuits and calling his name.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Please keep vigilant people, he isn't really an outdoorsy cat at the best of times but right now he'll be very upset. Good suggestion [MENTION=4863]brighton_girl87[/MENTION] and will be doing that a lot later and tomorrow (if needed...).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here