Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mirror says replacement lined up is Oscar!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd never heard of the guy before his name cropped up as a possible replacement here several weeks back. For some reason I pictured him as an older Juande Ramos.

Are we sure we've got the right Oscar Garcia?

Fitness and conditioning coach - Oscar Garcia
The experienced Oscar Garcia joined Swansea in July 2012 as part of Michael Laudrup's backroom team as fitness and conditioning coach.
Oscar, 38, has 17 years of experience in the sports science field and arrived from top French club Monaco.
After learning his trade in the amateur game, the Madrid-based Sports Science graduate joined Spanish club Numancia before spending three years at Getafe.
Having worked for 12 months under Laudrup at Getafe, the Spaniard moved with the Dane to Spartak Moscow before moving to Monaco where he spent the last six months.

http://www.swanseacity.net/team/Staff_Profiles/

SammyTheSeagull

Jun 17, 2013
Bring him in, in my eyes poyets over stayed his welcome now even though i am a big fan of his! Think Brighton need to announce sacking of Poyet tomorrow and announce there new manager straight after, aren't players back monday???

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Just looked at some of his goals he scored as a Barca player on youtube, took me a second to realise my reaction made me sound like Alan Partridge

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Ooh, have just seen a clip of him scoring and getting a hug from Pep Guardiola, now THAT is connections.

Oct 25, 2003
as long as he brings in loads of flair spaniards and- quite possibly- SOME ISRAELIS then I don't care who he managed (although, as pointed out, some people on here are mistaken....barcelona b ARE a bit more than a reserve team...but he managed their youth team, not barca b)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here