Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mirror says replacement lined up is Oscar!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Òscar Garcia, that abandoned the stool of the Maccabi of Tel Aviv after conducting him to the title of League of Israel ten years after its last conquest, is the favorite maximum to occupy the stool of the Brighton, southern club of England that remained to a step of achieving the ascent to the Premier this last season.

The Brighton works with a list of four candidates, excelling also in her Tim Sherwood, but is the preferred by the club, keeping in mind its work in the quarry of the Barça and in the Maccabi of Israel, excelling, beyond the title, the to have established a system of definite play and based on the Barça. That decisive circumstance would have been among the advisors of the English club.

The Catalonian coach, that was among the candidates to happen Manuel Pellegrini in the Malaga and was also tested for replace apple Tree in the Majorca, already has been contacted for the leaders of the 'Seagulls', that from Thursday they negotiate the cancellation of Gustavo Poyet, who after fall in the play off of ascent set against the Crystal Palace was suspended of its functions by criticize the, according to him, "little Ambition" of the club.

Poyet, that has contract in vigor with the Brighton for three seasons more, would be able to agree its exit of the club, next to its collaborating Charlie Oatway and Mauricio Taricco, this same weekend, when it is expected that the collaborators of the president Tony Bloom accelerate the negotiations with Pere piggy bank, manager of Òscar that would be able to be displaced this very day to Brighton.

Although they have not transcended details, to Oscar, who would be incorporated to the club with an assistant that the Catalonian already would have chosen but he has not wanted, still, to bring to light, him he would be offered a contract of two seasons.

Considering recent events, that could be a problem

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I backed him at 7/1, mejona got 16s I believe, fair play.

Bet victor now going 1/3 on

I was very lucky that I'd claimed a free bet on the day the rumour first came up and I thought I might as well chuck it on. Sadly I can't claim I knew anything all along.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stool = dugout/bench.

Apple tree = Coach Manzano.

Pere Piggy Bank = Pere Guardiola (any relation??)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I was very lucky that I'd claimed a free bet on the day the rumour first came up and I thought I might as well chuck it on. Sadly I can't claim I knew anything all along.

Alright for some.

I asked for a market to be put up on StanJames, and got 12/1, and was told I was the first to ask. I snapped that up, and it dropped to 6/1 within two minutes. I'm assuming you took the odds from BetVictor, who then offered longer odds later on that day?

Either way, I win £50 if true, which for me is a big help.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Ive spoken to a native Barca fan... he says he was hoping Oscar would be going there as assistant to take over in a couple of seasons. that pretty high praise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here