[Football] Millwall v the police

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sounds like an absolute knob to me.

Very disrespectful.
Nobody got hurt by the petrol bomb, it was a stupid thing to do and he wasn't the only one that went down.
But he did his time and moved on and became a better person, and died very young which was no fault of his own.

Jan 30, 2008
Very disrespectful.
Nobody got hurt by the petrol bomb, it was a stupid thing to do and he wasn't the only one that went down.
But he did his time and moved on and became a better person, and died very young which was no fault of his own.
whos the turnip that gave him a thumbs up for that comment:tosser:
regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why should anyone have respect for a total prick who thought it was alright to throw petrol bombs? He was clearly a cock.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why should anyone have respect for a total prick who thought it was alright to throw petrol bombs? He was clearly a cock.

I would leave it well alone, the chap has been dead a long time now.
He was a very well respected lad, this was a moment of madness by a young person.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would leave it well alone, the chap has been dead a long time now.
He was a very well respected lad, this was a moment of madness by a young person.
That's fair enough, but you can't act all outraged when other people look at him and arrive at that conclusion. Harold Shipman and Bobby Sands are dead too - am I allowed to arrive at negative conclusions there, or should we just ignore any atrocities they were involved in. I'm sure they were lovely lads to some, too.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That's fair enough, but you can't act all outraged when other people look at him and arrive at that conclusion. Harold Shipman and Bobby Sands are dead too - am I allowed to arrive at negative conclusions there, or should we just ignore any atrocities they were involved in. I'm sure they were lovely lads to some, too.

Another poster and fellow Albion fan has posted on this thread that this chap was his best friend, he also says he misses him, please respect his feelings.

No one died or got hurt by the petrol bomb, this doesn't make it alright though and he shouldn't have done it.
But as I said he served his time, please don't compare him with Shipman and Sands.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I knew him mate, a stupid thing to do, but he was alright to be truthful.

Jan 30, 2008
that's fair enough, but you can't act all outraged when other people look at him and arrive at that conclusion. Harold shipman and bobby sands are dead too - am i allowed to arrive at negative conclusions there, or should we just ignore any atrocities they were involved in. I'm sure they were lovely lads to some, too.
yeah but he didn't murder anyone :wanker:
regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At Cardiff Saturday with my Daughter and explaining all about hooliganism. Mainly because Cardiff back in the 70's was my worst experience ever. Anyway, I spoke about how the Millwall fans at the old Den dismantled a scaffold TV gantry and were throwing the pipes at their own fans. This trip I hid my scarf, took the stickers off my car, whispered in the pub and wore no colours around Cardiff. She couldn't understand why I paid £8 to park either, 'You'll see' I replied. Then inside, the home supporters forgot there was a game on and stayed at home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here