Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall v the police

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
spot on, one thing they are not is bullies.:wink:

I concur. I'm Friends with a few still. Although, they do tell me they owe us one for the little 'assault' that Brighton did on All Bar One LB a couple of years back.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I concur. I'm Friends with a few still. Although, they do tell me they owe us one for the little 'assault' that Brighton did on All Bar One LB a couple of years back.

obviously wall suffer some liberty takers as do all clubs but on the whole piss taking isn't tolerated, if any bullying does go on it's all done behind closed doors as they are sure to get a slap if not..

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
http://www.revenge.co.uk Perfect place for you two simpletons to find some solace together, if you go to tripadvisor I'm sure you'll find some good deals on B&Bs in Kemp Town too. Can fit in some queer bashing at the same time, win win for you I'd imagine.

Tut, tut - Accusing people of homophobia?

Should be careful with that :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reading this thread, its almost possible to feel your IQ gradually draining away.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is the thing mate. Some of you know him, but did that other fella come on here spouting about him chucking petrol bombs? He's not exactly doing his best to ensure his memory is respected by highlighting that. And sadly it has come to this: you effectively saying "My mate; RIP, he wasn't as cowardly as someone who mugs OAPs. I think it's sad it's come to this really.

With that, I'm out.

Oh apart from this:

It's high time you shut your noise you tedious, irritating thicket. You're an absolute simpleton and the biggest laughing stock on the board. Just let the grown ups do the talking.

and the biggest cry baby joins the fray :tantrum:
regards
DR

Cry baby?

My five year old has better grammar and literacy than you. You really are a moron, and probably a complete drip on the quiet. Like the speccy turd who stands behind the school bully.

i thought you was ****i*ng off, i would rather it if you did as you are sure testing my patience.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
:lolol:

Slaaaaaaaaags

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here