Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mill Hill P&R on Saturday

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No one left early at the Goldstone or Withdean in the good old days :lol:
I’d introduce NKVD style attendance ie once you’re inside you must sing in support, but if you retreat (leave early) then you face being shot by Albion ‘political’ officers. Got the job done on the eastern front!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No one left early at the Goldstone or Withdean in the good old days :lol:
I have to say I never left Gillingham early. No point! My god, like a bad dream now. 2 years of back and forth slog. Good job was single then, marriage wouldn’t have survived it!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have always been a bit suspicious of that Uncle Clive. Something not quite right there
Don’t leave your kids alone with him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't think they need more. Mill Road has a max capacity. Just depends what time people show up I suppose. It usually works quite well there. If everyone shows up at the same time of course there will be queues
Nope - it's down to a couple of things :

1. The cut in capacity when the bendy buses were retired - capacity that has not been replaced by the club. The club just pay for x amount of buses not the capacity so B&H buses could supply x mini buses and still fulfill the contract. Rumour has it that x=8.

2. The horrendous traffic management - or lack of at the stadium exit, the first set of traffic lights near the farm shop, the run off at Patcham from the bypass and the slope to Falmer on the journey to the stadium.

The buses get caught at all those points. There should be some sort of priority put in for all public transport. The wait for todays return to Mill Road was the worst ever barring train strike days.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Dropped off at one point, re-embark at another. Not ideal but home by 5.
All is good in the world.
Nice twenty min detour to a mystery bus stop by the Swan pub (instructed by stewards) with a few others - to then learn the collection point was @ Brighton Uni
Still - traffic on the way back flowed at least and in by 6 (had stopped for a beer post Match)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here