Prague, Czech Republic
Looks about right..

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 440

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Agree; although Lenny did raise the point of him doing a bunk on dodgy passport from Shoreham airport which is a possibility albeit remote in my opinion. And given his crimes I doubt a nonce would be welcome in most of the Costa Del crime areas around the world; his goolies will not last long when he has drug barons and other gangstrs for neighbours.

Let's hope he does flee then.:D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agree; although Lenny did raise the point of him doing a bunk on dodgy passport from Shoreham airport which is a possibility albeit remote in my opinion. And given his crimes I doubt a nonce would be welcome in most of the Costa Del crime areas around the world; his goolies will not last long when he has drug barons and other gangstrs for neighbours.
Should he do a bunk I would think Nth Cyprus is the most likely as he could fight extradition for years and probably live the rest of his life there, the problem would come for him if the authorities could freeze his bank account etc.

That's what we're discussing. Odd is an understatement.

That's another odd from me too. Short of doing a "bunny ears" behind him I can't think of how it could have got any odder - Eric Morecambe hand round own throat perhaps? I did wonder about the presenter but maybe he had a monitor in front of him and could see what was happening.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did wonder about the presenter but maybe he had a monitor in front of him and could see what was happening.
Do on location reporters use those? He seems to be looking at the camera, so slightly to the side at a monitor. And that would be quite off-putting I'd assume. Either way, I thought the reporter did really well. He could have asked Max if he'd like to make any comment though.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Or fishing boat from Shoreham if Freddie Foreman could do it from Sheerness I am sure Clifford could manage it quite easily. Didnt Azil Nadir of Del Monte fame run to North Cyprus, so Clifford being 71 years old could do the same to see his life out.

'If King Charles II could do it from Shoreham' works better

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27250231

Still protesting his innocence and calling the victims liars. Sincerely hope this is all taken into account when he gets his sentence later. Shame the maximum sentence is 2 years but I reckon he'll get close to that based on the comments.

Two Years !!!!! If that's all he gets it's a disgrace. If he gets the maximum, he will probably be released before Christmas then. :annoyed:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Judge Anthony Leonard explained that if the offences had been committed after 2003, the starting point for sentencing would have been 10 years in prison.

"My sentencing powers are restricted. The maximum sentence available at the time was two years in prison," he told the court.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here