Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Clifford Guilty

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Excellent news. Let's hope all those similar nasty scumbags are quaking in their boots tonight.

Should guilty people be made to pay financially for their crimes as well as forgoing freedom?

I think so but it appears that during his 3 or 4 days awaiting sentence Clifford has re motgaged his house and closed his firm down so that he has no assets when he is either sued for compensation or his wife divoces him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think so but it appears that during his 3 or 4 days awaiting sentence Clifford has re motgaged his house and closed his firm down so that he has no assets when he is either sued for compensation or his wife divoces him.

Blimey. He's going to be lonely when he comes out. I doubt he will be penniless. He's probably got a lot on other people to avoid destitution.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads

Why did they need to take 3/4 days to sentence him? seems crazy that he could get away with that

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it me or is NSC at one over this? Bloody glad that smug, nasty piece of work is now behind bars. Never did like him every time he appeared on then box I would shout at it. Not forgetting his poor unfortunate victims in all this it must be absolutely fantastic for then to finally get justice.
Enjoy your first night Max. Sleep tight.

This. NSC record - no dissenters. Slimebag who got what he deserved, with more to follow hopefully.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

No the mortgage was reportedly taken out before the trial.

The company was quite obviously shut down after his guilty verdict.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Is it me or is NSC at one over this? Bloody glad that smug, nasty piece of work is now behind bars. Never did like him every time he appeared on then box I would shout at it. Not forgetting his poor unfortunate victims in all this it must be absolutely fantastic for then to finally get justice.
Enjoy your first night Max. Sleep tight.

I think you're right. Max Clifford is the Crystal Palace of the celebrity world. I really hope he has a rough time in prison.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here