Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matchday prices 2013/14 Cat A,B,C

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Think I know the answer but for a Cat A game (say FA cup match) sat in W1C I will pay £42, my son age 8 wil pay ???????

Dandyman

In London village.
Booking fees are a total rip off.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
That means my Cup Tickets for my ST seat will suddenly become more expensive. I wonder if this will mean the ST prices go up in these areas from next season?

Sit elsewhere on cup games?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Think I know the answer but for a Cat A game (say FA cup match) sat in W1C I will pay £42, my son age 8 wil pay ???????

There are no concessions there, so your son pays full price (as any children will also be doing for their season tickets).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are plenty of clubs who do this variable pricing, but are there any others who don't announce the categories for all league games up front?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There are plenty of clubs who do this variable pricing, but are there any others who don't announce the categories for all league games up front?

Ipswich and Dirty L**ds away the categories weren't announced til they went on sale.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It makes sense not to doesn't it? How the opposition are doing in the league, and the relative importance of the game, surely impacts on how 'attractive' the fixture I'd deemed to be?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Perhaps it's an evolutionary thing, i.e. if we are battling with Yeovil for top spot that becomes Cat A whereas relegation threatened Leeds is Cat C?

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
If online is £1, and telephone and in-person is £1.50, then all methods of purchasing tickets cost at least £1.

So why are prices not raised to include the £1, online bookings are FREE, and in-person + telephone are 50p!? Is this all a bit Spinal Tap!!??
Not all methods. Season tickets are free from booking fee and work out cheaper per game. Obviously,I realise that not all can have STs but it is an option. My own ST in East Upper works out at a touch over £27 per league match which is superb value for what I consider the best view in the stadium.
Gold members get 50p off per booking too and Platinum members even more.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think it was Bozza who mentioned WSU perhaps being re-priced and I reckon now the WSU wings are no longer cheaper the seats up to the exits will be higher priced than those beyond, think it is up to about row 6 or 7.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
So it is - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/documents/st-pricelist-2013-14229-781306.pdf

I'm pretty sure there used to be no concession prices in the WSL prime middle seats.

So I, son and 13 mates all sit together in W1C all season tickets holders. Cat A cup game comes round and if I'm unwilling pay £42 for an 8 year old (which I will not pay), I have to wait for 18k season tickets to reserve their seats then try and get a ticket with my son and not sitting with mates, surely that's not the right way to treat a season ticket holder?

Won't do any good but who's email to I use to complain troops?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So I, son and 13 mates all sit together in W1C all season tickets holders. Cat A cup game comes round and if I'm unwilling pay £42 for an 8 year old (which I will not pay), I have to wait for 18k season tickets to reserve their seats then try and get a ticket with my son and not sitting with mates, surely that's not the right way to treat a season ticket holder?

Won't do any good but who's email to I use to complain troops?

Have you been W!C since the stadium opened, as there were definitely no concession prices then.

Looking at the season ticket chart and the match price chart, I would assume this is just human error. I just hope, for your sake, that the error is not listing concession match prices and not that someone has allowed concession season tickets by mistake!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here