Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matchday prices 2013/14 Cat A,B,C

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's almost like we are inconveniencing the club by buying tickets. :nono:

You would have thought going in person to the Amex would mean you go into the store, maybe purchase something, so therefore there would be no booking fee!? That just seems ludicrous. Lunacy :facepalm:

Surely charges for the other methods are understandable for setting up the infrastructure, but £1.50 for going in person!?!? :angry:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
What is the ****ing point in this when there's a £2 different between the categories? Teams like Derby offer their cheapest category tickets for as little as £14 all those prices are still a rip off, especially when you stick the booking fees on top.

Do Derby consistently sell out?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Although I will literally only get to a handful of games this season I have bought a season ticket. Still the best value to do this and then sell game by game the ones I cannot get to. As a West Wing season ticket holder I assume that I will be stung for cup games by not getting cheaper tickets unless I am misreading the table?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I can understand telephone bookings being subject to minimal charges but being charged for buying in person and online seems a bit ridiculous.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You would have thought going in person to the Amex would mean you go into the store, maybe purchase something, so therefore there would be no booking fee!? That just seems ludicrous. Lunacy :facepalm:

Surely charges for the other methods are understandable for setting up the infrastructure, but £1.50 for going in person!?!? :angry:

As the club pay a licensing fee to the company providing the ticketing software and a fee is incurred for each and every ticket sold why should personal callers have the booking fee waived and the costs offset against the online booking fee which has been the case for the last 2 years ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Although I will literally only get to a handful of games this season I have bought a season ticket. Still the best value to do this and then sell game by game the ones I cannot get to. As a West Wing season ticket holder I assume that I will be stung for cup games by not getting cheaper tickets unless I am misreading the table?

Yup. Also probably means it'll make your tickets harder to sell on the official exchange.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Notice that the west upper wings no longer exist, so some serious price rises there!

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm a little concerned that season tickets in the wings (I'm in Block H) will rise to the same as the rest of WSU after this next season, which will be annoying as I chose to sit where I do for reasons of price.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As this is match by match, the stadium layout is different. For example e1c is part of the family stand but on here its a higher price. Also west upper wings dont exist. Wonder if season tickets for 2014 /15 will reflect this split?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Notice that the west upper wings no longer exist, so some serious price rises there!

That means my Cup Tickets for my ST seat will suddenly become more expensive. I wonder if this will mean the ST prices go up in these areas from next season?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That means my Cup Tickets for my ST seat will suddenly become more expensive. I wonder if this will mean the ST prices go up in these areas from next season?

Seems to be a common worry. I said the same thing earlier. I do hope not, I am NOT moving to the North or South stands, but would have sat more centrally if the prices had been the same.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I noticed that. I'm a little concerned that season tickets in the wings (I'm in Block H) will rise to the same as the rest of WSU after this next season, which will be annoying as I chose to sit where I do for reasons of price.

Same here, might have to look at moving if it goes up next season. If there's anything else available that is!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yup. Also probably means it'll make your tickets harder to sell on the official exchange.

I will be genuinely upset if this is the case. Could be worth emailing Paul Barber to confirm if this is the case? :(

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Looks like an even higher % of my games will be away then! 'B' which I'll compare to a 'current ticket' has gone up, and I bet there will be more 'A' games than 'C' games this season!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Suspect it shall be like this:

Cat A:
Bolton
Bournemouth
Leicester
Leeds
Millwall
QPR
Reading

Cat B:
Birmingham
Blackburn
Charlton
Derby
Middlesbrough
Nottingham Forest
Sheffield Wednesday
Wigan

Cat C:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Burnley
Doncaster
Huddersfield
Ipswich
Watford
Yeovil

jemwillett

Feb 17, 2012
Burgess Hill
Brilliant isn't it?

And to order one ONLINE without talking to anyone, you pay a £1 and all they do it add it to your electronic ticket - so no postage or anything.

So what, exactly is the fee for?

because they can. Get on a bus soon and they'll charge you form the ticket. Because they can. Modern marketing rubbish. Everyone now quotes the ticket price and not the price +. something to do with how the brain works. Just a shame that the "community" club feels the need to do this to its community.

Same as, and if it does.

I'M OUT

dragon.png

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Suspect it shall be like this:

Cat A:
Bolton
Bournemouth
Leicester
Leeds