Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Because he played for Brighton like five minutes ago? Ffs there's people still talking about Abdul Razak.

As the poster above correctly said, you had to be there. Now THAT was a quality introduction to Brighton, he was unbelievably good that day.

Not sure why you are even mentioning his name......you aren't even a Brighton fan, you have no understanding of our history, our players, our rise over the last 25 plus years from the bottom of the pile.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why are we still talking about him? Just another player with another club now. I doubt he gives us too much thought.
He may not, but he wasn't just another player for me, I thought he was mustard.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As the poster above correctly said, you had to be there. Now THAT was a quality introduction to Brighton, he was unbelievably good that day.

Not sure why you are even mentioning his name......you aren't even a Brighton fan, you have no understanding of our history, our players, our rise over the last 25 plus years from the bottom of the pile.

Need a hug?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

Have to say it’s quite a limiting suggestion that anyone who wasnt around 25+ years ago isn’t a brighton fan. Where do we get the next generation of deranged brighton fans from if that’s the case?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Have to say it’s quite a limiting suggestion that anyone who wasnt around 25+ years ago isn’t a brighton fan. Where do we get the next generation of deranged brighton fans from if that’s the case?

Sweden.

EDIT: Beaten to it, great minds eh Neville?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They've nicked our chant, btw.

Sinister Melon

Jun 15, 2022
Some glorious scenes on blue moon following the most recent Silva to Barcelona rumours. They're having an absolute meltdown about Barcelona's low ball €50m offer, and suddenly they all seem to agree with what we were saying about the cucu saga

Not so fun for them now that the shoe is on the other foot, methinks.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
See Cucu's taking corners for Chelsea now - and very well! Did we miss out on that?

On a side note, I see that the referee who was incompetant in dealing with the Cucu hair-pull incident has been deemed as good enough for little old Brighton's trip to Wet Sham.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
See Cucu's taking corners for Chelsea now - and very well! Did we miss out on that?

On a side note, I see that the referee who was incompetant in dealing with the Cucu hair-pull incident has been deemed as good enough for little old Brighton's trip to Wet Sham.

Although to be fair it was Mike Dean who was on VAR and told him to ignore the incident.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Although to be fair it was Mike Dean who was on VAR and told him to ignore the incident.
Clearly Chelsa players told him what had happened. Genuine question: could he have gone over to the monitor to review it (in which case he should have) or is he only allowed to look at the montor when invited to do so by te VAR?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Clearly Chelsa players told him what had happened. Genuine question: could he have gone over to the monitor to review it (in which case he should have) or is he only allowed to look at the montor when invited to do so by te VAR?

Only if Dean thought it was a red card. That is the big flaw with the system - if it had happened at the corner they scored, it would have been a foul. But because it resulted in a corner, he can only refer him for a red card review.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here