[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No tweet from him to say thank you to BHA and the fans (in stark contrast to Bissouma)? The club took him out of obscurity and made him into a star, probably largely due to our coaching staff. Might have missed it but havent even seen anything to say thanks for the memories etc.

It’s a nice little video of various moments in an Albion shirt, and a thank you. Obviously his PR machine missed posting it to Twitter as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chelsea fans drooling over him after his 20 min today.......they know they've got a classy player

They already knew that if they happened to watch us playing them at Stamford Bridge, last season.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
No tweet from him to say thank you to BHA and the fans (in stark contrast to Bissouma)? The club took him out of obscurity and made him into a star, probably largely due to our coaching staff. Might have missed it but havent even seen anything to say thanks for the memories etc.

I was expecting a hand delivered letter and some flowers. Quite annoying actually.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He did even clap us.

Oh the humanity.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg4bKJTqA_3/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

His goodbye.

Screenshot_2022-08-07-08-57-37-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It's amazing how many times he passed the ball into the penalty box rather than trying to actually cross it,as a defender I'd definitely be keeping my legs close together rather than expecting a cross from wide areas,fine player and will be missed but the team is bigger and I'm sure a solution will be found to our wide quick release game plan.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I think we'll cope. :smile:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why are we still talking about him? Just another player with another club now. I doubt he gives us too much thought.

Oh Cowfold. Cowfold Cowfold Cowfold.

*Shakes head ruefully*

We'll be talking about him for the rest of his career and possibly beyond, it's just a 'thing'. There are threads on here about tons of ex-players which regularly get bounced and updated, and this will be, sorry, is, one of them. I think you're the first to say "Why are we still talking about him?" but I know you won't be the last.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Because he played for Brighton like five minutes ago? Ffs there's people still talking about Abdul Razak.

You had to be there :smile:

Classic case of NEVER judge a player on their first performance be it good or bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports