[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
17m
Brighton target Marc Cucurella says he is happy at Getafe. #bhafc #Getafe

Most people are happy living with their parents but still have to move out at some point usually… Pete’s sources also are very dodge since he left Sky.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
players always say they are happy as it never helps their cause if they say they are desperate for a move..

Indeed.

If he asks for the move (ie through a transfer request) then he'll lose out financially, through the loss of his 'loyalty bonus' typically due when a club sells a player.

If he 'insists' he's happy at Getafe, but the club chose to sell him, then he gets his wonga.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Pete O'Rourke
@SportsPeteO
·
17m
Brighton target Marc Cucurella says he is happy at Getafe. #bhafc #Getafe

Have a feeling this one is not going to happen. Seems like we may be being played by the agent again.

Not our style to have a long drawn out public transfer is it? We usually hear the rumour then it’s done and dusted.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Indeed.

If he asks for the move (ie through a transfer request) then he'll lose out financially, through the loss of his 'loyalty bonus' typically due when a club sells a player.

If he 'insists' he's happy at Getafe, but the club chose to sell him, then he gets his wonga.

It just happens to be that he was the one that announced his release clause was 18m Euros and not 30m as was being reported.....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I would be shocked if this happened as well. For a Spanish player like this it would take a bigger club. Not much point moving sideways from Getafe to Brighton.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Luckily for us the premier league is a big pull. I’m sure we can stump up his wage demands.

Just need our guys to get this over the line.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and this is where all the imaginary points and imaginary league position really hit home.

Some would have us believe those imaginary points are actually real and the Albion aren't a perennial bottom 6 Premier League side.

I'll hazard a guess had the club finished 12th last season having been 10-15th all year, basically palace, selling the club and the 'process' would be a lot easier.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
and this is where all the imaginary points and imaginary league position really hit home.

Some would have us believe those imaginary points are actually real and the Albion aren't a perennial bottom 6 Premier League side.

I'll hazard a guess had the club finished 12th last season having been 10-15th all year, basically palace, selling the club and the 'process' would be a lot easier.

TBF even if we had finished 10th we wouldn't have the pull of Roma we are a country mile from that level. Are they really interested? Do they have the money? They are spending elsewhere. Lots of variables here on both sides

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBF even if we had finished 10th we wouldn't have the pull of Roma we are a country mile from that level. Are they really interested? Do they have the money? They are spending elsewhere. Lots of variables here on both sides

Of course.

Albion are now a very small fish in a 'super" pond, so it needs all the help it can get.
Perennial bottom 6 does nothing for them.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I'm more concerned that Mourinho is interested. Poor coach and judge of player nowadays. Wants to buy Xhaka (the Arsenal Xhaka not the Switzerland one) and picked Dier for most of his reign at Spurs.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'm more concerned that Mourinho is interested. Poor coach and judge of player nowadays. Wants to buy Xhaka (the Arsenal Xhaka not the Switzerland one) and picked Dier for most of his reign at Spurs.

Great shout in fairness. That is a concern. Maybe though GP would use him in a different style / set up than I dare say Jose would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here