Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manure Demand £50, Yes FIFTY, million for Harry Maguire.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One of the more predictable rumours.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In a shocking turn of events, ETH has decided a man he is willing to sell after a season in which he spent more time on the bench, probably isn't the best person to be team captain.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In a shocking turn of events, ETH has decided a man he is willing to sell after a season in which he spent more time on the bench, probably isn't the best person to be team captain.

Imagine such luxury, being able to treat an ever present England international so poorly.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Well I suppose someone has to be the contrarian. I don't like bullying, and I think Maguire has had more than his fair share of it. He isn't right for ManU and vice versa. Yes, his transfer fee to Utd was a bit mad, as was Cucurella's to Chelsea, but these are not the fault of the players. I think a move to West Ham could be good for both the club and the player.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
United should have bitten their arm off for that offer. I'm presuming they'd still have to bung slabhead half of it to compensate for the drop in wages but any deal is better than him moping about on 10 million a year for the next two seasons.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I think it was the carabao cup when manure won, he had been on the bench but then came on at 88 minutes just to lift the trophy first as captain - really weird

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here