Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manure Demand £50, Yes FIFTY, million for Harry Maguire.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Do they really expect to do business, (outside Saudi Arabia), for that massively inflated figure).

Madness.
The Saudis are very keen to take Chelsea’s overpaid dross away for top dollar but when it comes to the likes of Manure’s Maguire, Sancho and McTominay, they seem most reluctant. I wonder why?

I doubt they’ll get much more than loans out for those three (paying the majority of their inflated salaries). They’d struggle to get £50m for all of them!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The £10 million a year in wages isn't going to help get him shifted.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Only one place likely to pay the £50M asking price. No one in Europe is going to bother offering anywhere near half that, not even Chelsea.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If they ask for 30 they’ll possibly get 20. At least this way they can probably get 20 something. Especially if they contribute a bit to wages.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
There are reports he has been training like mad - it sounds to me like he had the wrong attitude and maybe has woken up.

I might be wrong but I can see him coming out fighting next season and being a different player - either at manure if baldy gives him a chance or somewhere else.

If he is shit this season then I’ll write him off for good!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The £10 million a year in wages isn't going to help get him shifted.
Happy days for young Harry then. A couple of years of a couple of hours light training a few days a week, and lots of time on the golf course, and he'll be set for life.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Alternative title: Man U willing to sell maguire for almost 40% less than they paid for him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Some of the valuations put on players is crazy. That £50mill is just £10m less than what Bayern's first bid for Harry Kane.

Most football fans would agree Maguire shouldn't be anywhere near the England team and - by rights - would be off to Everton for c. £30mill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here