Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Palace - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win?

• Man U

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • Palace

Votes: 21 12.0%

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It wouldn't be on there would it.Einstein was going on about us losing 8-0 to the wankers not Liverpool.I just thought I would show him up as the buillshitter he so obviously is.

Actually you said 'No you don't' in reply to his memory about Man U. How do you know what he remembers? I certainly like his recollection, even if it did not happen:)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I loathe the Manc twats, to the point where I hope they lose every game their club is involved in-reserves, women, youth, olde farts elevens, etc. However, this is one game I'll be cheering on Palace to defeat-there's no way I can ever cheer for the Mancs so it's a Palace loss for me.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Much as I dislike Man Utd, I really think the Palace poor run needs to go on a bit longer.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Why would anyone want Palace to win- I am confused?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Haven't read the whole thread, but for me the ideal would be a very young inexperienced Man U side giving Palace the right run around and wearing them out without managing to score and taking the game to extra time. United to win 5-4 on penalties with Murray missing the last Palace one. Palace will then be be too knackered to do anything but get stuffed in the Championship at the weekend.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mass brawl after 10 minutes, 12 sendings off match abandoned

Please

*edit* and Murray twice missing retaken penalty in 9th Minute to kick it all off

Is the correct and only answer with both clubs getting heavily fined , Fergie throwing ANOTHER hissy fit , points deductions and Evra crying..

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Haven't read the whole thread, but for me the ideal would be a very young inexperienced Man U side giving Palace the right run around and wearing them out without managing to score and taking the game to extra time. United to win 5-4 on penalties with Murray missing the last Palace one. Palace will then be be too knackered to do anything but get stuffed in the Championship at the weekend.

They've only got 48 hours rest, they're on telly again on Friday night

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I'd go for Murray missing a 90 minute penalty to take the games to extra time at 0-0 and then ManUtd win 6-0 in extra time

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd go for Murray missing a 90 minute penalty to take the games to extra time at 0-0 and then ManUtd win 6-0 in extra time

No, we need the hope to be extinguished on the last kick of the game, much more gutting for our Croydon friends that way I think :thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Palar$e to lose in any and all circumstances...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here