Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Palace - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win?

• Man U

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • Palace

Votes: 21 12.0%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
For me this is one of those very rare occasions where I want Man U to win. For Man U it's just another mildly distracting game they don't care about so even though I hate Man U more than Palace, I want a Man U win. I couldn't bear all the Palace fans gloating if they do beat the plastic fantastics.

Maybe I do hate Palace more than Man U.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
my heart says palace, but my brain says united.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I would not want Palarse to win ANY game regardless who they play

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Crystal Palace. Despite everything, I'd rather see the little guy win even if it is our 'worstest' enemies. Good luck to 'em.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Palace, since the cup draw they haven't scored a goal (I don't think), let them cause an upset and get another big draw in the next round (two legged semi final?) - should see their league form continue to drop off

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mass brawl after 10 minutes, 12 sendings off match abandoned

Please

*edit* and Murray twice missing retaken penalty in 9th Minute to kick it all off

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man Utd with bells on.

Then again, I can't say I detest Man Utd myself - just another big club with a huge number of armchairistas cheering them on in the pub.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
There's always 2 teams I want to win, obviously the Albion first and foremost followed by whoever is playing palarse so i will be a plastic man u fan for this one

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Decisions, decisions. Such a dilemma. I acually hate Man U more than Palace but I am still not over 27th September and cannot bear the thought of that lot up the road having more to crow about.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
I will always go for the underdog in this situation and even though we talkin palace I still detest Man U and their glory hunting plastic fans. At least palace fans aren't glory hunters!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There isn't really a preferable outcome to this fixture.

I just hope there are lots and lots of serious injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here