Man U v Palace - who do you want to win?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to win?

• Man U

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • Palace

Votes: 21 12.0%

• Total voters

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
So the 19 of you who wanted palace to win, hope you are very happy ! I would also hope you NEVER SET FOOT IN THE AMEX AGAIN ! f*** off, you are not welcome ! ! !
Calm down fella or your gonna end up getting heart-burn. I was one of the 19 but I gained zero pleasure it was always gonna be a lose/lose situation. As others have said let's see how they get on Friday night now and let's hope they start focusing on the cup and before they know it they could be struggling in the league.

Plus Ferguson must feel like a bit of a Dick right now along with all those plastic fans.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Calm down fella or your gonna end up getting heart-burn. I was one of the 19 but I gained zero pleasure it was always gonna be a lose/lose situation. As others have said let's see how they get on Friday night now and let's hope they start focusing on the cup and before they know it they could be struggling in the league.

Plus Ferguson must feel like a bit of a Dick right now along with all those plastic fans.

Why do you hate utd ? They are not our rivals. Didn't hear them sing about Brighton tonight ? Our rivalry is with palace not utd. We are not even a speck of dust on their radar. And as for palace taking their eye off the league, WTF is that all about ? They will milk this for years to come if they progress to the final. Just as we did to them in 83 even though we got relegated ! ! Oh and I have just taken a swig of gaviscon !

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't dislike United anymore than Liverpool or Chelsea. Most people who do usually have a soft spot for one of their rivals even if they won't admit it. If you hate Man Utd cos you got a slap at the cup final then fair enough.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Got a couple of beers after work and passed William Hill on the way home and saw the odds on Palace winning 2 - 1. £340 return on a £10 bet. I hovered outside for about ten minutes, before laughing and thinking 'its Palace' and walking off, convinced I'd saved a tenner.

FFS Murray therefore owes me £330.

If you're reading this Glenn, I'll accept monthly instalments.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Got a couple of beers after work and passed William Hill on the way home and saw the odds on Palace winning 2 - 1. £340 return on a £10 bet. I hovered outside for about ten minutes, before laughing and thinking 'its Palace' and walking off, convinced I'd saved a tenner.

I've spoken to a Palace board member and our counter offer is 34p.

Take it or leave it...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

Deal, so long as its cash.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth

the full time result was 1-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports