Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Citeh v Barca

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sergi Roberto on for Barca...keep an eye on him, this is the heir to Xavi's throne.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thank you and good night.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Watch people cream over barca again, they have been ok but don't really deserve to win this

Like ALL teams they've declined significantly as many of their key players have aged, but up until a couple of years ago were playing amazing attacking football .... a combination of latin flair and Dutch total football with the club's historic roots to Dutch football.

I know a fair amount of British fans didn't like it, especially those with a love for Mourinho, Chelsea, or the get-stuck-into-em Pulis school of 'football'.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Like ALL teams they've declined significantly as many of their key players have aged, but up until a couple of years ago were playing amazing attacking football .... a combination of latin flair and Dutch total football with the club's historic roots to Dutch football.

I know a fair amount of British fans didn't like it, especially those with a love for Mourinho, Chelsea, or the get-stuck-into-em Pulis school of 'football'.

I agree, a couple of years ago they were amazing.

Now less so, but people still talk about them in the same way.

I do wonder if anything will happen regarding the Neymar thing, or uefa will just ignore it as it's barca

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I know in reality Hart didn't stand much of a chance but his legs couldn't have been further apart. Inviting the shot between the legs.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Watch people cream over barca again, they have been ok but don't really deserve to win this

Well there was only one side on the park tonight who deserved to win: and they sure as Hell weren't wearing light blue shirts.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
More of the same from Bayern Munich tomorrow night?

PSG hammered Leverkusen away from home. Still not convinced by them as they haven't faced/beaten any team of note since they got back into the Champions League last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here