Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Citeh v Barca

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Typical bloody foreign referee completely ruining this game.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Game Over for Citeh.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1 Barca and red card for City defender

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Actual contact outside the area, no pen in my book. Definitely a red though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actual contact outside the area, no pen in my book. Definitely a red though.

Precisely what we thought however I am convinced these Spanish commentators said it was nailed on......

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Demichelis has been awful in important games for ManC.
In that situation, the worst decision/action was to bring the attacker down, and he did, making it a definite 10 v 11 for 40 minutes.

The silver lining for ManC is that he cannot play in the return leg.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That penalty decision is likely to prove decisive in this tie AND YET ITV have still not shed any light on whether the foul was outside the area. I fancy Barca would have had a job to score from the free kick because there's not enough distance to get the ball up and over the wall from 18 and a half yards out.

With 10 men and nil-nil I think City kill the game and take their chances at the Camp Nou.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Last night, I found a stream and Ulloa scored 30 seconds later. Tonight I only turned it on a minute before the pen.

Seems I haven't missed much, but Barca are providing a masterclass with the man advantage. That said, they need another goal. City won't chase a goal really, as there isn't much difference between 1-1 and 0-1 for them.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Seven appearances for Neymar this season? Is that just the European jobby or has he been injured/frozen out?

I've seen him once in the flesh. I went to watch Brazil vs Scotland at the Emirates. He accused the Tartan Army of racism, if I remember rightly. They had an inflatable banana bouncing around (along with a lilo, sex doll, sheep, coconut tree, ad infinitum).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Last night, I found a stream and Ulloa scored 30 seconds later. Tonight I only turned it on a minute before the pen.

Seems I haven't missed much, but Barca are providing a masterclass with the man advantage. That said, they need another goal. City won't chase a goal really, as there isn't much difference between 1-1 and 0-1 for them.

An away goal, and even better a win, is priceless in a European first leg. Barca would be more than happy with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here