Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Major clear out in the summer.....

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Id get rid of

Brezovan - was useless vs Hull for defo was the difference between the two sides
Andrews - Not done enough to merit signing him, is just a okay player
Rodriguez - Not done anything so far, i was quite impressed with his work rate and pace to begin with but im not seeing anything skilful or dangerous about him.
Agustien - when seen him play looks overweight, lazy and uninterested. Not upto the level we need.
Ankergren - Not good enough to play for our club anymore
Lopez - last season was exceptional this year very average
Obika - Very poor player in my opinion just offers NOTHING
Buckley - for his wages and potential he is not worth keeping, he is never fit for more than 2 games and his assists and goals is becoming worse. Gone backwards in development, id sell for 2 million personally.

Not sure about

Bruno - Not sure - has brillant games and then games where think we could do better
Dunk - Had good games vs Hull in both and maybe could play a part in our future, still young, i was a defo no keeper at beginning of year
Hoskins - see how he is after injury as i think he had potential and hasnt had a chance for us really
Crofts - 1st year was quite poor this season was good until his injury - so see how comes back from
Orlandi - Obviousally one of bigger wage earners at club, sometimes can be a game changer but also lately some games doesnt offer much, and his amount of games available is it worth it ?
Calderon - been brillant for club and a great face around club, but can he offer us that for many more seasons, im thinking maybe one more
Dickinson - not seen enough of to know more about

Keep

Greer - A great leader and i think has had another good season
Stephens - Looks decent player with good work rate - give him time
Mackail smith - with Ulloa could be lethal, id love to see us give a chance with Ulloa next season and see what happens
Chicksen - Looks good of what seen of him
Ward - been brillant replacement for Bridge and was right decision not matching readings offer, as ward played more games and been superb, id really try and sign him
Forster caskey - needs to be quicker on the ball but has talent and young
Ulloa - the Main man for our club and we should build around him a lethal finisher at times
Upson - been amazing again - give new contract please
Lua Lua - I think been very unlucky to not start more games, as looks dangerous when plays on the wing, crossing still not great at times and sometimes lacks consistency but he is exciting player
March - Looks maybe our next young talent - ps why id sell Buckley looks really skilful and quick feet, a real big future for this lad
Kusczkak - Gotta keep as brillant leader of defence and someone who defence has confidence in
Ince - What a year he has had - gets better and better - my player of year this year by a MILE.

Very well considered, and I pretty much agree with all this.

A couple of minor adjustments:

I'd keep Calderon and hopefully ease him into a coaching role at the club. Seems like a great guy, BHA to the bone.

Will keep Crofts and Dunk. Agreed Crofts had a poor season last year but his goal scoring threat has been a major asset this year. Dunk is young and may become a star player. Should keep or may become another Cook/ Elphick.

Totally agree on Lopez, though you have been generous. He has been utterly dismal this year. A lazy show pony who never gets stuck in to help his team-mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here