Spanish Dave
Orlandi
Andrews
Stephens
Hoskins or CMS
Buckley
Brez
Ankergren

Team would be: ( presuming we keep the following )

Kushack ( however u spell it )
New/Bruno
Dunk
Upson
Ward/Chicksen

Ince
New - box to box
New - box to box
Lua/New
March/New

Ulloa/CMS or Hoskins/New

Calderon will take the place of Nathan Jones.

Stephens hasn't even got one month into his 3 year contract, has played a couple of games and already you want to get rid?

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Keep the players, get a manager who can make them into a team, really is that simple.
For the life of me I can't understand why ppl think we need new players, we already have a good enough squad, what we don't have is leader either on or off the pitch.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Re Buckley - surely if anyone is going to benefit from the new training facilities it is him? If his hamstrings benefit from the new pitches he could really kick on.

I don't feel there's much wrong with the squad overall. I'd change the reserve keepers, let Agustien, Andrews, Obika and Rodriguez go. I think we need a centre back, some creativity in midfield and possibly a forward if Hoskins or CMS aren't up to it after their injuries.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Wouldn't want to see Orlandi go is one of our best players, has had a lot of injuries this season but is a key player when fit. Would like to see Buckley and Upson stay. Think Koosh and Ulloa may well go sadly.

In addition there are a few supporters I wouldn't mind moving on.:jester:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Re Buckley - surely if anyone is going to benefit from the new training facilities it is him? If his hamstrings benefit from the new pitches he could really kick on.

I don't feel there's much wrong with the squad overall. I'd change the reserve keepers, let Agustien, Andrews, Obika and Rodriguez go. I think we need a centre back, some creativity in midfield and possibly a forward if Hoskins or CMS aren't up to it after their injuries.

Buckley won't be here next season, that is certain. He was very close indeed to not being here now. Although the amount we are getting out of him at the moment, that might not have been such a bad thing. Wonder if his hammy's would have got better quicker, if he had got his move???

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wouldn't want to see Orlandi go is one of our best players, has had a lot of injuries this season but is a key player when fit. Would like to see Buckley and Upson stay. Think Koosh and Ulloa may well go sadly.

In addition there are a few supporters I wouldn't mind moving on.:jester:

Orlandi has made 119 apps in 7 seasons, that's an average of just 17 a season. Get rid, he is a luxury we can ill afford.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Buckley won't be here next season, that is certain. He was very close indeed to not being here now. Although the amount we are getting out of him at the moment, that might not have been such a bad thing. Wonder if his hammy's would have got better quicker, if he had got his move???

You may be right, and as you say may not be a major problem based on game time, but if we want to play the way Oscar seems to want to, we do need pace and it won't be easy replacing Buckley's pace and in addition I wouldn't be surprised if Lua Lua left too, although hopefully that won't happen.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What is a concern is that Prem managers are beginning to notice Ulloa...Wigan and Hull mangers have said that the big guy up front caused them problems...

At least we can slap an 8 million price tag on him given he's got 3 more seasons after this on his contract.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hmm..its February still with a chance on paper of a play off place...think i will enjoy Spring first before thinking about Summer

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Amusingly, a comment on the BBC website about Manchester United just flashed past:

"Looks like 7 on the pitch should go in a summer clear out - but who'd want to join!?"

So looks like we could go up, win the league, go to Europe and win there, have a great run for years and years, and still end up in a very similar situation to the one being discussed here.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
brezovan
ankergren
bruno
greer
lopez
david rodriguez

i want gone.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Having sold Bridcutt, Barnes, El-Abd and Dobbie, got our costs under control within FFP and with the new shirt deal to come I don't see why we'd need to sell him. I 'd be very sad to see him go.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Who do people really believe we need to move on in the summer, if we find ourselves preparing for another season in the championship next season. As I strongly suspect we will. We all agree that the events of last summer was a major distraction leading into this campaign and I suspect plans for the close season are already in place..I personally think there will be a major turn around in the playing staff, here's who I think maybe in the autumn of their Albion careers.

TK- unless by some miracle we go up, because we won't match his current contract.
Greer- Just think he doesn't move the ball forward quick enough and will move on.
Ward- Must be on massive wages, think he will get a better offer elsewhere.
Andrew- Hasn't really impressed to want him here next season.
Lopez- Should never have come back, has been a shadow of the player last season.
Orlandi- Just to injury prone and a drain on the wage bill.
Buckley- Will move on, for a fee.
Ulloa- May get an offer we just can't refuse £7m+
Rodney- From what we have seen so far, please no.

Sure there will be others like Brezovan and fridge players. But these are the big first team names, that I think will be moved on in the summer. I can see a massive clear out coming.

What do others think???

Don't disagree although not sure we'll get £7m for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here