NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Boris has to isolate on Freedom day - you couldn't make it up

[tweet]1416656335018598400[/tweet]
It is pretty hilarious that a, they have both been pinged and b, they have decided to ignore the official advice.....

Additionally this proves the fact that having had both jabs does not confer total immunity from the disease but only reducing the symptoms....which then confirms the best way to avoid catching it is to maintain social distancing and to wear a mask...which the government is going to make ' Optional " in 24 hours time!

What a cluster****.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If anyone still has the track and trace app they are an idiot, want to stay working from home or want free money.

Give it a couple of weeks and companies will be telling Office staff to delete.

That’s not to say if you have been in contact with someone with covid you shouldn’t get tested.

Nail on head, I don’t know a single self employed person who has the app switched on, I do know of several work shy types who are moaning that they haven’t been pinged yet [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It is pretty hilarious that a, they have both been pinged and b, they have decided to ignore the official advice.....

Additionally this proves the fact that having had both jabs does not confer total immunity from the disease but only reducing the symptoms....which then confirms the best way to avoid catching it is to maintain social distancing and to wear a mask...which the government is going to make ' Optional " in 24 hours time!

What a cluster****.

So how long would you have the mandatory masks/SD in place?

Would it be for the rest of time as covid isn’t going anywhere?

Till cases drop? In which case you would be backing going back in to lockdown/further restrictions as we currently have masks/SD in place and cases are going up

Which restrictions would you bring back and how long for?

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1416350061131337734[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How anyone, of any political persuasion, can fail to see that this government serves only to reward a select few and doesn't have a scintilla of regard for the majority of the country's population, whether they voted for them or not, is beyond me.

But he’s managed to shout down all the doom-monger scientists and give them their freedom back! He can do no wrong! Gawd bless ‘im, he faced down the experts and vanquished COVID single-handed,

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Has now announced he won't self-isolate and will ignore the need to self-isolate. One rule for them (again).

behind the sensationalist headlines, there is a (relatively) long running scheme for critical infrastructure worker to not isolate but test daily and have restricted contact at work, self-isolate away from work, applies to trains, energy companies etc. its arguable that PM is sufficiently critical, could do their work from home, its not a unique situation just for Downing st.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
[tweet]1416350061131337734[/tweet]

BB3A4D28-9A12-4274-B7A7-5E47D0742F4D.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1416680563122053120[/tweet]

Given that for months the people demanding lockdown end right away were saying it should be done so the NHS could treat non-COVID ailments I’m intrigued to hear how the NHS is able to do this when swamped by a fourth wave of hospitalisation.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
behind the sensationalist headlines, there is a (relatively) long running scheme for critical infrastructure worker to not isolate but test daily and have restricted contact at work, self-isolate away from work, applies to trains, energy companies etc. its arguable that PM is sufficiently critical, could do their work from home, its not a unique situation just for Downing st.

Shhh that won’t suit there constant negativity

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Given that for months the people demanding lockdown end right away were saying it should be done so the NHS could treat non-COVID ailments I’m intrigued to hear how the NHS is able to do this when swamped by a fourth wave of hospitalisation.

Ferguson…lol..happy to take his shit when it suits your argument…but on the other hand slag off Johnson (I’m not fan) when he’s being a numpty

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

How long are people going in for ?

What are the ages? What percentage would have gone in with something else?

How many are with or because of covid? Last figure was 40 percent went in with something else and tested positive for covid

How many are people that have said they don’t want the vaccine?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So how long would you have the mandatory masks/SD in place?

Would it be for the rest of time as covid isn’t going anywhere?

Till cases drop? In which case you would be backing going back in to lockdown/further restrictions as we currently have masks/SD in place and cases are going up

Which restrictions would you bring back and how long for?
It's pretty damn obvious that socially distancing and wearing a mask is the best protection where disparate groups of people mix for short periods inside . So, buses, trains, the tube, shops etc..it's pretty straightforward surely? We have had 18 months of this now and all the science points towards airborne infection is the way it spreads.

I shouldn't have to explain it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here