Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madjeski Stadium

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yep, forgot to say, stewards were excellent. Refreshing change.

pea

Dec 28, 2011
North Laine
We've been in the stadium for 14 seasons now so it is nowhere near as new as the last time you would have visited. Obviously you're comparing everywhere to the Amex now and it was never going to stand up to that comparison, especially considering some of the second rate scum that have graced the away stand so far this season, tearing up seats etc!

For what its worth I like it as a Reading fan from out of town its fairly straightforward to get to and out of, the catering is good enough to avoid having to stop off on the way to the match and I can park safe in the knowledge that the vast majority of my parking fare is going to charity. Plus theres a good view wherever you sit, and when full the ground can have a great atmosphere so it does the job.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This! Going to Carlisle is expensive and the stand isn't even in line with the pitch but at least you don't get these divvies.

I just like the way he cites the Millenium stadium, that probably was his last game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
on the point of smoking outside....I just went out there for a coffee, but with those gates opened, I suppose any tom dick or ernest could have slipped in at half time for nothing? I didnt see a barrier stopping people.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Due to traffic we got to our seats with 5 minutes before kick off to find they were taken and the people in them were not moving as the section was almost full up. So to not to put a damper on things I went down and found a couple of seats and sat with one mate and the other 5 mates found seats else where. 5 minutes into the match an older bloke walked up saying we were in his seats and we needed to move. He had his grandson with him so we moved again....lol We ended up having to go to the next section and found 2 seats there which were no better or worse han previous so job done.

I think the moral of my story is if you want your seats without a fuss get to them early and then use common sense and a bit of patience if you don't.

As for the ground I liked it. I wish North stand at the Amex had the same elevation as the Madjeski.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Although i live 3 miles away its only the 5th visit and must say the transport is second to none,left at 4.55 and was in town by the bus at 5.10,bloody awesome:)

Plenty of toilets and the food was great,great stadium still and just its ashame we played shite again.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Nice stadium in an absolute SHIT PIT of an area !!!
Fancy having a football ground in the middle of an industrial estate ???????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here