Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I can also confirm there "may" or "may not" be a picture of a human's face on the front of the match day program and that this human "could" be employed by a football team that play in a football division on planet earth.

Anyway, let me just tend to my Spanish BULL while I answer a call from Danny SHITU.

Maybe we have the same source. Did they also tell you that the game on saturday is almost definitely going to be played at withdean? If they did, then I'm 91% sure we have the same connections.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Okay i get the f***ing message it's nothing new, i don't spend my whole day on here like a few of you,i just come on the odd time in the day.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know why you all give me shit because i said Greer to sign by Friday. I didn't start a thread saying i have a source and Greer is going to sign or anything of the sort.

What is the difference between

"Greer to sign by friday"

"I have a source and Greer is going to sign"?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
A few other people were saying it and i get picked out. I'm not bothered, i would tell you the source but it's risking his job and i'm not in any sort of position to do that.

Gav, I understand you're just trying to give a bit of information, and I won't blast you for it, but let's face it - your source has never told you shit, has he? As soon as something comes into the papers, you come up saying he might sign by Saturday etc. :thumbsup:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Gav, I understand you're just trying to give a bit of information, and I won't blast you for it, but let's face it - your source has never told you shit, has he? As soon as something comes into the papers, you come up saying he might sign by Saturday etc. :thumbsup:

I know :laugh: I've got a few wrong yeah but i've also got a few right.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, i reckon it will be cover yeah. Doesn't mean i've released an official statement telling everyone that it will be cover for Painter does it ???

Just passing on what i've been told, in future i won't.

GOOD - AT LAST - Im holding u to this too u minge. Also - clever editing - for anyone that didnt see it GAV said we're signing a CENTRE BACK TOMMOROW. If it's not true u have to admit your SOURCE has been consistantly SHIT (that's if he / she exists (and not just aa imaginery friend in ur head) you know NOTHING - NEVER HAVE DONE - and PROMISE not to ever post any kind of rumour EVER again. You said Kaboul was signing from Leeds 2 wks ago u clueless little twat.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Okay i get the f***ing message it's nothing new, i don't spend my whole day on here like a few of you,i just come on the odd time in the day.

Are u having a f***ing laugh Gav - you're on here more than anyone and post 10x more than anyone on here does u plum. :facepalm:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
GOOD - AT LAST - Im holding u to this too u minge. Also - clever editing - for anyone that didnt see it GAV said we're signing a CENTRE BACK TOMMOROW. If it's not true u have to admit your SOURCE has been consistantly SHIT (that's if he / she exists (and not just aa imaginery friend in ur head) you know NOTHING - NEVER HAVE DONE - and PROMISE not to ever post any kind of rumour EVER again. You said Kaboul was signing from Leeds 2 wks ago u clueless little twat.

I never said anything about Kaboul considering i was banned two weeks ago :laugh: Plus he doesn't play for Leeds :laugh: I edited it because i asked the position and they knew i didn't want it to be a defender so they said it was then i found out they were pulling my leg.

You're the idiot here.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I never said anything about Kaboul considering i was banned two weeks ago :laugh: Plus he doesn't play for Leeds :laugh: I edited it because i asked the position and they knew i didn't want it to be a defender so they said it was then i found out they were pulling my leg.

You're the idiot here.

Right. That makes sense. I'm the idiot. Sorry everybody.

PS - JJ OKOTCHA is signing tommorow

PPS - I meant Kandoul I think - got mixed up amongst your RAMBLINGS

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really, so i guess an average of 3 posts a day is like a record ?

You've posted 8 times on this page alone :facepalm: f*** averages

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I had a very strainge visit from this man today:

docbrownb61406.jpg

He said, and I quote: 'Great Scott, Brighton and Hove Albion wil sign a player in the future. But only if Gav can run at 88 miles per hour.' He believes that if Gav's love machine gets any higher than 1.21 giggwatts then this may not happen.

I just pass this info on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here