Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I had a very strainge visit from this man today:

docbrownb61406.jpg

He said, and I quote: 'Great Scott, Brighton and Hove Albion wil sign a player in the future. But only if Gav can run at 88 miles per hour.' He believes that if Gav's love machine gets any higher than 1.21 giggwatts then this may not happen.

I just pass this info on.

:laugh: :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had a very strainge visit from this man today:

docbrownb61406.jpg

He said, and I quote: 'Great Scott, Brighton and Hove Albion wil sign a player in the future. But only if Gav can run at 88 miles per hour.' He believes that if Gav's love machine gets any higher than 1.21 giggwatts then this may not happen.

I just pass this info on.

I have to admit though that Gav is right and he's always right. I'm the idiot here. Sorry :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This is great stuff guys, really it is, but I'm going to have to interupt to say that Newcastle signing Ben Arfa looks to be back on now. So we still might have some hope of getting Kazenga back. :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:facepalm: You're just ruining the thread.

You ruin most threads u goon. Anyways you've said you'll stop posting any rumours on here forever and it wasn't just me who said thank f*** for that so that's it - end of argument - and ur not posting anymore rumours as promised - happy days - we shouldnt cross pathes again now :thumbsup:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
You ruin most threads u goon. Anyways you've said you'll stop posting any rumours on here forever and it wasn't just me who said thank f*** for that so that's it - end of argument - and ur not posting anymore rumours as promised - happy days - we shouldnt cross pathes again now :thumbsup:

No, you play a massive part in ruining the threads aswell due to your stupid arguments. Stop quoting me on most things i say then we won't have any problems will we. End of.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anyone can make up Facebook chat logs:

Lua Lua: Hey Marc how R U?

Me: Good thanks mate, wish the rain would f*** off!

Lua Lua: yeah me too, was coming 2 the south coast for sun not da rain!

Me: haha cool, you signing then?

Lua Lua: hopefully cuz, want 1st team action innit but enjoying the cups at Newcastle like haha lolz

Me: lol cool mate, I'll buy you a beer if ya sign, peace out

Lua Lua: nice, peace!

see?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
anyone can make up Facebook chat logs:

Lua Lua: Hey Marc how R U?

Me: Good thanks mate, wish the rain would f*** off!

Lua Lua: yeah me too, was coming 2 the south coast for sun not da rain!

Me: haha cool, you signing then?

Lua Lua: hopefully cuz, want 1st team action innit but enjoying the cups at Newcastle like haha lolz

Me: lol cool mate, I'll buy you a beer if ya sign, peace out

Lua Lua: nice, peace!

see?

Great,It sounds like hes coming!

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
FootballMillion Damn another night in a hotel
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I wonder if theres anything in this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here