Lua Lua

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't be a buffoon, he loves the twitter stuff, as long as you don't over do it, it's fine

I didn't mean you specifically mate it just seems everyone's asking him the same thing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:facepalm::facepalm:
A deal could be completed for a player by Saturday, that's all i know.

U've been saying all wk it will be cover for PAinter :facepalm::facepalm: You might get lucky with one of ur predictions (out of about 20) once on here and u will keep going on and on and on...

A deal could be completed for a player by Saturday, that's all i know.

Someone give a medal to the chap please for this absolute revelation, especially considering we want to sign 5 players by Tuesday I simply am in total shock at the FACT that we "could" have a player in by Saturday.

I am going to stick my reputation on the line here and say we "may" or "may not" sign a player by Tuesday.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Someone give a medal to the chap please for this absolute revelation, especially considering we want to sign 5 players by Tuesday I simply am in total shock at the FACT that we "could" have a player in by Saturday.

I am going to stick my reputation on the line here and say we "may" or "may not" sign a player by Tuesday.

Indeed, my Uncle could become my Auntie, all they need it some surgery!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
:facepalm::facepalm:

U've been saying all wk it will be cover for PAinter :facepalm::facepalm: You might get lucky with one of ur predictions (out of about 20) once on here and u will keep going on and on and on...

No, i reckon it will be cover yeah. Doesn't mean i've released an official statement telling everyone that it will be cover for Painter does it ???

Just passing on what i've been told, in future i won't.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I don't know why you all give me shit because i said Greer to sign by Friday. I didn't start a thread saying i have a source and Greer is going to sign or anything of the sort.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

I can confirm that the club are looking at players with the intention of perhaps signing one or maybe even more than one by tuesday. I can also confirm that Gus is going to pick 11 players to start the game against Walsall. He hasn't, as of yet, decided which 10 he would like to finish the match. I obviously can't reveal my source, so don't bother asking. Needless to say the source is very well placed...

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Not YOU ALL I have never given you any shit.Tempted! but never.

I can confirm that the club are looking at players with the intention of perhaps signing one or maybe even more than one by tuesday. I can also confirm that Gus is going to pick 11 players to start the game against Walsall. He hasn't, as of yet, decided which 10 he would like to finish the match. I obviously can't reveal my source, so don't bother asking. Needless to say the source is very well placed...

I can also confirm there "may" or "may not" be a picture of a human's face on the front of the match day program and that this human "could" be employed by a football team that play in a football division on planet earth.

Anyway, let me just tend to my Spanish BULL while I answer a call from Danny SHITU.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The following appears in the Albion Almanac (produced by the Supporters Club) for Thursday April 29th. I can't find the original article on the Argus website:-

Thank you AZ... well, 6th, let alone 2nd, looks unlikely without further squad strengthening, IMHO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports