Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
According to his twitter yesterday, which somebody linked to:

"Seen the Amex stadium. Looks amazing. On the beach for lunch now. Decision soon"

Twitter

"Had a look at brighton's new "amex stadium" - very impressive.... Drink on the beach and tapas later#decisiontimesoon :/"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do we know that Gus still wants him to stay? He has been a model pro since January, but he did ask for a transfer to Norwich at a time when it looked likely we would be in the same league as them next year. I believe that Gus is keen to have players that are loyal, and wish to wear the stripes (and play for Gus) with pride.

Wouldn't turning down a chance to triple his wages and play for a premiership team to stay at championship brighton on his current wages show that he has loyalty to the stripes and Gus?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So Lua Lua must assume he won't be in Newcastles starting line up, but this still depends on Newcastle accepting a fair fee. And they don't have to. Tony can only pay what he's worth.

It won't be Pardew making the decision when it comes to a massive pay-out for essentially a reserve team player.

Me and the kids ran around the kitchen singing 'Lua Lua' etc when we got 'the Argus' - noisy, but it alarmed the mother-in-law so good fun.

Why are you not at work or are you one of those spungers who thinks ' have another kid then I can claim more off the social'

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Why are you not at work or are you one of those spungers who thinks ' have another kid then I can claim more off the social'

Im sick of your twatish posts. Do us all a favor and f*** off and die.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe he got the Argus at 7 before he left for work. Or maybe it's none of our business :)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
What an attacking force we could be:

Barnes and Hoskins up front
Buckley tucked in behind doing the Benno stuff
Dicker and Bridcutt holding midfield together with KLL and Noone alternating as lightning wingers (we could play one each half!)

Now for the defence....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here