Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It is my business if he's a work shy lazy sponger because it's hard working people such as myself who pay for the cheats of society.

LuaLua doesn't like you. He told me.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
It is my business if he's a work shy lazy sponger because it's hard working people such as myself who pay for the cheats of society.

That is a right dickhead thing to say. How do you know if he works or not??? He may be an only parent or have a job where he works ten times as hard as you???

Rediculous post

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I know, I know. Where is the old one, I can't find it.

If we can find it, I'll twist Bozza's arm.

iwhjdl.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Glad someone else is saying this. Just last night I said to my son, at the moment we are going to start the season with two injured centre halves and possibly only 1 defensive midfield player. I am sure Gus has plans and if not we could see some high scoring games next season.

F**k it, we'll win 10-9

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If he has a job, why is he at home running around the kitchen making assainine noises whilst most honest hard working people should be off to their place of employment

Maybe he works weekends, maybe he's working nights. Not everyone works monday to friday 9-5 you Moron.:tantrum:

Now get back on topic, this is a thread about the potential signing of the most exciting player we have seen for years:banana:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If he has a job, why is he at home running around the kitchen making assainine noises whilst most honest hard working people should be off to their place of employment

Why don't you take your petty comments elsewhere so that we can click on the link and read about KLL? Totally mindless, borish shite.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pubic school boy is clearly on one of his pathetic fishing trips, don't even bother giving him the attention he so craves, sad man.

Back on track, if Lua Lua signs this week then for me that is (bordering on) the time we signed Zamora in terms of the WOW-factor. This kid is dynamite, my pants are quite literally DRIPPING with sexwee at the thought of him signing on a permanent deal.

DRIPPING.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
When he comes please can we sing the classic muppet show song.

Lua Lua Na Na Na Nana
Lua Lua Na Nana Na
Lua Lua Na Na Na Nana Na Nana Na Na Nana Na

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I work for a removals company and there isn't a job in today, not that I need to justify myself to you. :salute:

Like I said, back on topic about Lua Lua please

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Click on the posters name. Then on the left hand side select "Add to ignore list".

Job done :thumbsup:

Now, where were we...:O

0,,10433~9038474,00.jpg

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Back on track, if Lua Lua signs this week then for me that is (bordering on) the time we signed Zamora in terms of the WOW-factor. .

Better, as he will be one of THREE recent signings with more to come AND we have a new stadium AND we are in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here