Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

From experience, the Argus is usually pretty conservative with these sort of headlines. Can anyone remember one recently when what they reported to be happening, didn't actually happen?

And why, do we not get news like this from the BHA official website?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I wouldn't have thought KLL would say something like that unless he believed it was close to happening.

Damn, I'm excited. This would feel like the Zamora signing.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:facepalm:

Even if meant as a joke other fans will believe we are getting ever more arrogant by the day...........:down:

Confidence is believing in yourself, arrogance is expecting other people to.

This is not arrogance, its confidence. :thumbsup:

I won't say that we will win the league, but I am highly confident that, with the squad that we are building, we will be up there competing with the best of em next season :O

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Get Franco Zola on the coaching team while you're in Barbados Mr Gus!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This will be our marquee signing - can you imagine the roar at the Amex as Kaz steams past another weary full back.........

What are the origins of this expression, I seem to hear it more and more these days?

To me it sounds like we are gonna get someone to sign a contract in a big tent :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
While this is all so very exciting there is a little voice in my head that keeps whispering 'fullbacks...... new centre back....... midfielder to replace Kish.....'

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
From experience, the Argus is usually pretty conservative with these sort of headlines. Can anyone remember one recently when what they reported to be happening, didn't actually happen?

And why, do we not get news like this from the BHA official website?
Indeed. I'd believe the Argus before I believed anything I read on here or on any other "make stuff up" site. Really excited.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
love-smiley-086.gif

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Like mentioned by another poster earlier, didnt the 'Argus' print something about Pardew saying that he wanted to keep hold of KLL???

Then the same paper print an article saying that in fact Pardew and KLL have had NO contact!!!!

Ill believe it when its done, although for KLL to say what he has, you'd think it was close to being a done deal as i dont think you would say that if he thought/wanted to be a Newcastle player next year!!

Get in there please Tony!!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
While this is all so very exciting there is a little voice in my head that keeps whispering 'fullbacks...... new centre back....... midfielder to replace Kish.....'

Glad someone else is saying this. Just last night I said to my son, at the moment we are going to start the season with two injured centre halves and possibly only 1 defensive midfield player. I am sure Gus has plans and if not we could see some high scoring games next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here