Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Pretty obvious from Kaz's own comments that he WANTS to come back. I see no reason why a deal cannot be sorted out when this transfer would suit all parties. This is a great start to the weekend!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
:amex:

Attachments

• kaziscoming.jpg
    kaziscoming.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,256

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IF this happens, this will certainly be the club's greatest signing since BZ... prepare for NSC meltdown! Here's hoping! :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One thing that concerns me - Didn't Kaz say earlier in the wk that Pardew says he wants him to stay? Can't remember where this was from but sounded reliable - think it was the Argus in fact?

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Still a way to go before its all sealed (dont forget we are dealing the biggest twot in football in Alan Pardew) but anyway...

Get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still a way to go before its all sealed (dont forget we are dealing the biggest twot in football in Alan Pardew) but anyway...

Get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in, get in.

Pardew has bigger things to worry about than some petty vendetta against The Albion. He doesn't need Kaz and can now sell him at a slightly inflated price giving him some spare funds to spend on consolidating Newcastle's premiership status. Gus really wants kaz so I guess we will do what it takes to get him.

I'd say we would then be three, or maybe four signings away from having a complete squad ready for pre-season training. Exciting times.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It won't be Pardew making the decision when it comes to a massive pay-out for essentially a reserve team player.

Me and the kids ran around the kitchen singing 'Lua Lua' etc when we got 'the Argus' - noisy, but it alarmed the mother-in-law so good fun.

Glenn who? Elliott who? [actually, I don't mean that for the last one - and he still hasn't gone yet . . . has he?]

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
“We are back in training on the 5th of July. Hopefully by then I will be a Brighton player” :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here