Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loic Damour (merged)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
What a 24 hours this could be!

A few hours ago it would have been inconcievable that something could upstage a KLL signing but this could potentially be more significant judging by the feedback and his pedigree.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Vincelot, KLL & this dude, new kit & first game @ the Amex would make for a pretty swell 24 hours :)

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
[yt]JARax3VTPdQ[/yt]

Loic Damour,
Broke my heart
Now I'm aching for you.
Loic Damour,
What's a boy in love
Supposed to do?

Sorry... :)

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Text a lad i know who's part French & follows the laegues out there. He said it would be a massive coup if we could sign him & would tear up the championship.
Not that i'm obsessed or anything but can we have a centre half now?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Text a lad i know who's part French & follows the laegues out there. He said it would be a massive coup if we could sign him & would tear up the championship.
Not that i'm obsessed or anything but can we have a centre half now?

You're not obsessed...just plain greedy....!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
What a 24 hours this could be!

A few hours ago it would have been inconcievable that something could upstage a KLL signing but this could potentially be more significant judging by the feedback and his pedigree.

Why would it be within the next 24 hours?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This sounds like a freak once in a lifetime deal where you get a player whos far too good for your level. The only parallel I can think of is Joey Beauchamp spending his whole career at Oxford because he got scared when he was sold to West Ham.

If I was Gus and Tony*** I'd have him and his agent at the Amex first thing tomorrow morning with people following them round plying them with drink and their own personal arse wipers. Give him a contract before someone else does.

***On a side note if I was Gus and Tony rolled into one I would be some kind of super human, the finest specimen known to man. The possibilities would be endless and wouldn't end at football. I rekon that human being could bring about wold peace and end famine. Personally I'd probably just use the power to shag fit birds :jester:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I thought he has a cracking game tonight.
He looked very good on the ball and he spread some very good passes about.

Sign him up say's i

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
I've never heard of him, i don't know what he looks like, I don't what his favoured foot is, I'm not convinced I know where he plays, but a first name Loic??? Sign him up.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
This does sound good. Sign him up Gus. Can't wait til the morning for more anxious hours upon end..........anyone know how Vincelot played tonight, I know he was only on for half hour...?

He didn't have anything to do, hardly touched the ball really.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
not to mention CMS, who scored more goals last season than wotsisname who went to Pallis.

He wouldnt fall within the stipulated 24 hours.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Shame about Murray as him and CMS would work well together. Murray is excellent in the air and a clever player. CMS would do most of the running from Murray's flick on's.

Be interesting to see what type of striker Gus goes after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here