LOL

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently he was good...

Aidan08

Feb 4, 2011
Lancing
Loic Damour

Just been down at Worthing got talking to the agent of Loic Damour talks going on tomorrow but waited after the game those talks definatly took place early!! Agent wants him down at us hes a brighton lad 3 other clubs interested but all french.

Watch this space hes mustard!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hello Aidan :wave: - Gaz said he was really good

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
The agent said, Celtic wanted him a year ago but strasbourg wanted to much money for him. Then Villa wanted him when Houllier was there but now he's not thats a no go.

Southhampton are partially interested but the agent said he likes Gus and if he doesnt sign for us he will go back to France. Was due to speak to Gus tomorrow but came straight out after the game and spoke with player and agent.

And if we do not sign him up then a big mistake on our part as he looked class. I honestly think he is better than our centre midfielders now, all of them.

He hasnt played for 2 months and not trained.

GUS - Do the business.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Houlier wanted him,
apparently his club are in trouble, so fingers crossed he looks very promising.

Strasbourg have just been demoted to the 4th level of French football due to financial problems. They are now expected to lose their professional status.

This could well mean that all professional contracts are cancelled.

Tragic really given the history and potential of the club but if it leads to us getting a decent player on a freebie then so be it!

Aidan08

Feb 4, 2011
Lancing
Sheebo honestly hes that good, he wasn't even out of 2nd gear & he was running the show..!

Massive mistake if Gus doesnt do the business asap clubs will be in for him in the morning, his agent said that he doesnt want him to go to Premier League as hes not sure if he will play yet!

Just get the paper work out!!!!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Aidan08
Loic Damour

Just been down at Worthing got talking to the agent of Loic Damour talks going on tomorrow but waited after the game those talks definatly took place early!! Agent wants him down at us hes a brighton lad 3 other clubs interested but all french.

Watch this space hes mustard! .

Hate when we don't know who players are roll on the squad numbers being announced.

I guess he was the number 7 on the first hour and, if so, I concur with what you said he was absolute class.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sheebo honestly hes that good, he wasn't even out of 2nd gear & he was running the show..!

Massive mistake if Gus doesnt do the business asap clubs will be in for him in the morning, his agent said that he doesnt want him to go to Premier League as hes not sure if he will play yet!

Just get the paper work out!!!!

Gaz just gave me the low down on the phone - the kid sounds the nuts and the agent seemed a good honest bloke. I trust both your assesments - SIGN HIM UP :)

Sounded like Gus had the same view as you 2...!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do you think Gus is keen to sign him up?

From what they said Gus and Tano came straight off to talk to the agent after the game when any talks were meant to happen tommorow - so i'd say YES!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The agent said, Celtic wanted him a year ago but strasbourg wanted to much money for him. Then Villa wanted him when Houllier was there but now he's not thats a no go.

Southhampton are partially interested but the agent said he likes Gus and if he doesnt sign for us he will go back to France. Was due to speak to Gus tomorrow but came straight out after the game and spoke with player and agent.

And if we do not sign him up then a big mistake on our part as he looked class. I honestly think he is better than our centre midfielders now, all of them.
He hasnt played for 2 months and not trained.

GUS - Do the business.

Really, was he that good. Who did we have in midfield with him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here