hiya here is a picture of him

Attachments

• Loic Damour.jpg
    Loic Damour.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,074

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by darters74
This does sound good. Sign him up Gus. Can't wait til the morning for more anxious hours upon end..........anyone know how Vincelot played tonight, I know he was only on for half hour...?

He didn't have anything to do, hardly touched the ball really.

I think he saved a goal after we let a WH striker through one on one with Casper, Vincelot covered a lot of ground quickly from the other side of defence to dispossess and clear.

Sorry appreciate this should not be on the Loic Damour thread.

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sign this guy up, and bring in 1 more full back and I that's the final squad IMO.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Okay it was against WHITEHAWK but this guy is flair central, give him a big pitch to run around on and he'll tear it up. Easily the best player on the pitch with Noone last night. One of his cross field passes in the second half almost blew my mind, utters of 'world-class' were heard. Okay, WHITEHAWK. Nothing to get excited about, ahem. But this could be a one in a lifetime opportunity.

Also Noone is exciting me, Poyet has done something to him in pre-season to put him in overdrive mode, maybe the htreat of Bukley and KLL? He looks fantastic at the moment.

I'm so excited for the season now.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
This sounds like a freak once in a lifetime deal where you get a player whos far too good for your level. The only parallel I can think of is Joey Beauchamp spending his whole career at Oxford because he got scared when he was sold to West Ham.

If I was Gus and Tony*** I'd have him and his agent at the Amex first thing tomorrow morning with people following them round plying them with drink and their own personal arse wipers. Give him a contract before someone else does.

***On a side note if I was Gus and Tony rolled into one I would be some kind of super human, the finest specimen known to man. The possibilities would be endless and wouldn't end at football. I rekon that human being could bring about wold peace and end famine. Personally I'd probably just use the power to shag fit birds :jester:

Hehe! Enjoyed that (and I concur!)

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Okay it was against WHITEHAWK but this guy is flair central, give him a big pitch to run around on and he'll tear it up. Easily the best player on the pitch with Noone last night. One of his cross field passes in the second half almost blew my mind, utters of 'world-class' were heard. Okay, WHITEHAWK. Nothing to get excited about, ahem. But this could be a one in a lifetime opportunity.

Also Noone is exciting me, Poyet has done something to him in pre-season to put him in overdrive mode, maybe the htreat of Bukley and KLL? He looks fantastic at the moment.

I'm so excited for the season now.

Agree with this to the letter.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Poyet doesn't half have some clout. Players come from far and wide wanting to play for him. We're very lucky and even more lucky that Bloom acknowledges this and sees it as an opportunity to be in the prem so he's backing him. Wonderful times and one hell of a season awaits :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here