Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan foward

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Aspinall said at the end of yesterday's Sussex/Player coverage 'they'll be someone in before Sunday..'

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need to afford 11 weeks wages, and the loan fee. 750K ? Or do we let the season fizzle out like last year?

I'd like us to get 2 strikers in, but guessing that's not on the cards.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I can't see us getting anyone who will add anything to the squad. Who would be available to be a top level Championship striker who isn't playing games at the moment but would be happy playing second fiddle to Ulloa? It's a really, really tricky one. If I was a lower Premier League striker who wasn't getting in the team I'd be interested in coming to the Albion on loan, but not to play a bit part. Why would anyone do that if they could play a bit part for their Premier League club? The only way I can see it happening is to get a youngster in who needs some experience.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We need to afford 11 weeks wages, and the loan fee. 750K ? Or do we let the season fizzle out like last year?

750k for an 11 week loan plus fee?

We'd be paying a minimal fee at this point in time of the season, so you're presuming we'd pay well over 50k a week for someone? No chance.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

If these loan players were any fecking good they wouldn't be available in the first fecking place-------or have I got that :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here