Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Liverpool are going out

Rather dangerous to suggest.

If they do, it'll be a strange end to the season. Pack up, take the title, and get ready for next season. All in March.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Mo Salah is shite.

I wouldn't go that far, but for a very talented player he does go missing quite often and fluffs his chances in big games.
He will probably score 2 now but he has been nowhere near his best again tonight.
Wanted Liverpool to win this but only because of my total dislike of Simeone and especially Costa.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
One of those great European nights at Anfield

Lineker has just said “brilliant performance by Liverpool tonight”. FFS

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Should have won convincingly in normal time. We know better than most that if you don’t take chances what can happen

Too true, but they’re blaming the keeper. He didn’t miss all those chances

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well that was fun. Liverpool blew it and the outfield players will be let off the hook as they palm blame on to the keeper. Hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Did better than me....just a few quid

The bookies seem to have the PL nailed. All their match odds make sense.

But some good opportunities in CL/Europa League football this season.

For example, the odds on Manure and Leverkusen tomorrow night seem generously long. Not sure whether to back, or lay against their opponents.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The bookies seem to have the PL nailed. All their match odds make sense.

But some good opportunities in CL/Europa League football this season.

For example, the odds on Manure and Leverkusen tomorrow night seem generously long. Not sure whether to back, or lay against their opponents.

Aye agree.....I’ve had a good run recently so thinking it’s time for a break.,,I normally go by gut feeling but all this virus talk is starting to confuse my gut

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Aye agree.....I’ve had a good run recently so thinking it’s time for a break.,,I normally go by gut feeling but all this virus talk is starting to confuse my gut

Same here, only one loss in a long time, £29 on Monday night LCFC v Villa. The Albion never winning has been very lucrative on lay betting. But I won’t for the Arsenal game, we might win.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Michael Owen going on about Liverpool being the best in Europe.. think there's a few teams out there that might disagree. They've been great this season in the PL but its just performances that mean they're catching up with Europe's elite. To outright say ''they're the best'' is pretty naive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here