NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mo Salah is shite.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Have to say there were a few things I looked forward to after promotion.
Z Cars at Everton brings goosebumps.
YNWA at Liverpoll sounded like they wanted to be elsewhere and nothing like I'd expected.

I don't think home to Brighton is one of the games Liverpool fans are going to be the most vocal for.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have to say there were a few things I looked forward to after promotion.
Z Cars at Everton brings goosebumps.
YNWA at Liverpoll sounded like they wanted to be elsewhere and nothing like I'd expected.

We made the schoolboy error of not playing them on a big European midweek night.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Are you saying they are only passionate for certain games?

Yeah something like that. In the Championship did we create a top atmosphere at home to the likes of Burton?

I'm saying it would be quite naive to watch YNWA on a night like tonight, and then expect to see similar for a 2pm Sunday kickoff against us.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah something like that. In the Championship did we create a top atmosphere at home to the likes of Burton?

I'm saying it would be quite naive to watch YNWA on a night like tonight, and then expect to see similar for a 2pm Sunday kickoff against us.

Yeh, ok I was being facetious but even at our most passionate I can’t see the TV producers dedicating 3 minutes of prime TV time to GOSBTS. I suppose that was my opening point.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Now much as I like Rodgers and Hammerstein, the very idea that some 1940s showtune could come close to the emotional impact of a marching song that saw Sussex's finest kids being sent to fight in WW1, is completely alien to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here