Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
The last Albion goalscorer when we had a King was Ken Bennett (2nd goal). The third goal was an own goal, initially credited to Frankie Howard.

Little Fact:

Many folks think that the singing of 'Sussex by the Sea' originates from the mid-60s. A look at programme notes from the early 50s suggests its origins are at least that far back (Supporters writing in asking for the full wording).

Big credit to [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] and THAT bloody site that has cost me hours of my life over the years.

Maybe they should have put the words to GOSBTS on a big display board so everyone could follow along, or would that look a bit embarrassing?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Six weeks ago I’d have felt quite confident, don’t know what to feel about this now TBH. I hate Liverpool so would love to smash these twats.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Well all I can say is that we’ve had the usual warm welcome now we are at Anfield from all scousers … red and blue … including a blue that got on the coach when we arrived to give us info about where we needed to go and warning about no smoke bombs etc. all done in a relaxed way. Welcoming stewards having a laugh and joke with fans … and a few Liverpool supporters I passed just said hello to me!

Been watching new coaching team put cones out. Will be interesting to see if any difference to warm up routine.

3 points will make this a great day!

123E565F-FA6A-4243-849D-5209BFF9B642.jpeg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Well all I can say is that we’ve had the usual warm welcome now we are at Anfield from all scousers … red and blue … including a blue that got on the coach when we arrived to give us info about where we needed to go and warning about no smoke bombs etc. all done in a relaxed way. Welcoming stewards having a laugh and joke with fans … and a few Liverpool supporters I passed just said hello to me!

Been watching new coaching team put cones out. Will be interesting to see if any difference to warm up routine.

3 points will make this a great day!

View attachment 152364

Echo this totally no animosity at all from locals ..

( and PB note loads of porta loos outside the ground )

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Let's see then. Total free hit. Ideally the players look confident and organised. Anything else a bonus given the circumstances.

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
I'd love to see Enciso make a mark under De Zerbi. He seems to be the type of player that could thrive in his system, perhaps he can become our Berardi.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Page 10 and no one has asked?

Stream. ????

:D

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Not really - the first game under the new monarch was a 3-0 tonking at Northampton!
Yes but that was when there a woman on the throne, and quite frankly a little bit naive and inexperienced at the time.
It took many years of her reign before Brighton became a force at the top of the game

And don't forget we won the Charity Shield with a King on the throne, so definite chances for silverware methinks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here