Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
We get that every away game up north. Normally coaches split up stops so no two teams stop at the same services. Also different KO's help. But for some reason coaches stop at the M6 toll services. Are the drivers on a freeby or do they get free travel on the motorway as long as they stop?
PS I got into trouble last time I mentioned it but I bet the only coach with alcohol will be the Liverpool ones.

Well no sign of that … the only sign of anyone being fuelled by alcohol or whatever was Everton!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Solly already earmarked as a very important player.

De Zerbi smirking and slouching his way through the press conference, oozing confidence.

First game in about 3 years.

Liverpool below us in the league.

A win and a draw in our last two games at Anfield.

To quote a generic American: I am ****ing pumped for today's game!

I've got no idea what to expect today. It could be a drubbing but obviously hope not. Likewise we could stuff them 3 nil and it'll be all about how poor Liverpool were! All i know is its different from our 1st 3 seasons in premier league as we used these games as a free hit whereas now we are good enough to beat anyone on our day.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Just got back from a work trip to India. This was the restaurant in my hotel, definitely a good sign. On the way back to the airport I also passed a tower building with BHA in huge illuminated letters, sadly we were travelling at breakneck speed for no apparent reason, so my photo is useless.

See girls.jpg

Sorry for bigness

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just got back from a work trip to India. This was the restaurant in my hotel, definitely a good sign. On the way back to the airport I also passed a tower building with BHA in huge illuminated letters, sadly we were travelling at breakneck speed for no apparent reason, so my photo is useless.

View attachment 152361

Sorry for bigness

Perfect for a “look at me I’m on holiday” post (even if you are suggesting it was a business trip) :lolol:

Looks nice :thumbsup:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Perfect for a “look at me I’m on holiday” post (even if you are suggesting it was a business trip) :lolol:

Looks nice :thumbsup:

Hahah the risk of this accusation did cross my mind. But I’m secure in the knowledge that it was no pleasure cruise. Just endless rushing about to get to different meetings etc.

More of a “look at how executive and important I am” vibe 🤣🤣 (I’m not ofc)

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Just got back on board Seagulls Travel coach at M6 services … where it’s been fun!

Lots of Everton here on way to Southampton who sang ‘Seagulls’ as we got off the coach.

Then Norwich turned up on way to Blackpool.

Then a couple of idiot Everton started being rather obnoxious to some Liverpool fans (families) … singing “murderers” at them along with some choice language!! I mean … what’s the f***ing point of that!!

Enjoy the game! and I even hope Maupay scores for the NICE Everton fans. have a good day, matey,

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe need StatBrother or someone here but what was the score for Brighton last time we had a King?

3-2 away win at Gillingham!!

View attachment 152359

The last Albion goalscorer when we had a King was Ken Bennett (2nd goal). The third goal was an own goal, initially credited to Frankie Howard.

Little Fact:

Many folks think that the singing of 'Sussex by the Sea' originates from the mid-60s. A look at programme notes from the early 50s suggests its origins are at least that far back (Supporters writing in asking for the full wording).

Big credit to [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] and THAT bloody site that has cost me hours of my life over the years.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here