Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Was looking forward to this one, but the train strike has scuppered that.

Radio it is.
Another one with a funny feeling about this one.
My funny feelings are always, always wrong.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I was amazed at the optimism to be honest. Read the first two pages. Lots of people “have a feeling”. My feeling is based on facts and statistics. We’re gonna get smashed.
last two results at Anfield 0-1, 2-2 and really should of won Trossard unlucky with the offside. So what stats are you going on?

A battering would be a reflection on RDZ apart from Man City I can’t remember anything that resembled a battering for yonks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
True, but watching his press conference again, there is an air of smirky confidence about him, which I find endearing.

One thing is for certain he will be more animated and interesting in interviews than “Graham”

Let’s see eh.

That's just what we want - shit football and fabulous press conferences :rave:

:wink: (I realise this isn't what you meant, but I half suspect it's what some would prefer).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
last two results at Anfield 0-1, 2-2 and really should of won Trossard unlucky with the offside. So what stats are you going on?

A battering would be a reflection on RDZ apart from Man City I can’t remember anything that resembled a battering for yonks.

I do two prediction leagues. On here I went for a 0-3 drubbing. On the other I have gone for a 1-0 win with Solly to score.

0-0 it is, then :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I was amazed at the optimism to be honest. Read the first two pages. Lots of people “have a feeling”. My feeling is based on facts and statistics. We’re gonna get smashed.

clean slate, anything could happen!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I do have a slight fear that, after RDZ working with Dunk, Webby and Velt The Man all week on how to control the ball with the studs and encourage the opponent to come-and-get-it...we could be 3-0 down by half time. Apart from that... I'm quite positive:albion2:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There's now only two teams in the Premier who I think, on form, could batter us and this is one of them.

However, if we are at our best we definitely have a chance of coming away with something, 1-1, Tross :albion2:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Safe journey to all those travelling, enjoy it…if we are competitive I’ll be happy

Just got back on board Seagulls Travel coach at M6 services … where it’s been fun!

Lots of Everton here on way to Southampton who sang ‘Seagulls’ as we got off the coach.

Then Norwich turned up on way to Blackpool.

Then a couple of idiot Everton started being rather obnoxious to some Liverpool fans (families) … singing “murderers” at them along with some choice language!! I mean … what’s the f***ing point of that!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just got back on board Seagulls Travel coach at M6 services … where it’s been fun!

Lots of Everton here on way to Southampton who sang ‘Seagulls’ as we got off the coach.

Then a couple of idiot Everton started being rather obnoxious to some Liverpool fans (families) … singing “murderers” at them along with some choice language!! I mean … what’s the f***ing point of that!!

Everton is over-represented with scum supporters. Always has been.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I've captained Salah I'm FF and brought in TAA. I've also got Nuñez in Fantasy Draft. That should scupper their chances.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

We get that every away game up north. Normally coaches split up stops so no two teams stop at the same services. Also different KO's help. But for some reason coaches stop at the M6 toll services. Are the drivers on a freeby or do they get free travel on the motorway as long as they stop?
PS I got into trouble last time I mentioned it but I bet the only coach with alcohol will be the Liverpool ones.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe need StatBrother or someone here but what was the score for Brighton last time we had a King?

3-2 away win at Gillingham!!

382600A1-6359-4A2A-AFB9-B9FD12E932E2.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here