Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion, FA Cup 5th Round *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Man City beat Utd about 6-0, Spurs beat Newacastle 5-0. We were well beaten by Liverpool. I'm over it already.

thats the spirit mate, me too,they are a class act (pool) and we can only hope Gus stays and takes us to the promised land

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You had every chance of creating an 'away fans' section...you ALL (moderators) failed...miserably.
We could create an away section any time we wanted, but the fact is we enjoy laughing at you lot more than we're bothered by your drivel.

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
I thought you all supported liverpool anyway I mean you sing their songs I mean none of you had heard of brighton before this season

liverpoolfan

Feb 13, 2012
Unlucky guys! Thought you played very well in the 1st half. Sure the scoreline looks bad but if you win the next match it shouldn't have any significant impact on the team's confidence. I wish you guys all the best for your push at promotion and hope to play BHA again in the PL next season!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought you all supported liverpool anyway I mean you sing their songs I mean none of you had heard of brighton before this season

50+ years mate
and now to sick to get to any match

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
This is nonsense, utter nonsense this Palace Brighton crap. We are both in the Championship and of little significance to anyone above our league. We were thrashed today, the royal we were also guilty of spending bragging rights over palace we didn't have before the game. Oh well we're back to the league and we'll see how that stands at the end of season. It's bloody boring, dull, mindless crap the exchanges on here on both sides on this Palace Brighton rivalry. There's not even intelligent humour in it anymore.

D

Deleted member 18477

There you go.....

Sort it out ffs! I'm sick of reading palace drivel! Sort it now! Do your job properly for once instead of handing ridiculous infractions out to Albion fans!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Unlucky guys! Thought you played very well in the 1st half. Sure the scoreline looks bad but if you win the next match it shouldn't have any significant impact on the team's confidence. I wish you guys all the best for your push at promotion and hope to play BHA again in the PL next season!

you are a gentleman sir
thank you

D

Deleted member 22389

Cheers, I am honestly glad the match did not go on any longer. We where slaughtered. 1st half we where excellent and then just fell apart in the second.
Onwards and upwards. You where too good, and if we make the premiership one day, we need to do a lot better because that is quality we will encounter week in, week out.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Cheers, good luck against Stoke in the next round.
Your boys really tore us apart in the second half- Carroll is really showing signs of improvement, it won't be long before he is banging them in in the Prem.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wish you guys all the best for your push at promotion and hope to play BHA again in the PL next season!
I bet you do, it'd certainly help your goal difference

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports