Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion, FA Cup 5th Round *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I can't believe we clap Gerrard. Someone please, PLEASE explain why we do that other than a large percentage of our supporters being more interested in the Prem...

probaly because he is a great player and he is probably going to be the next England captain.............you know its only for those who love football I am Albion through and through
but I would have clapped him before the match especially if he came across to the corner I was at.

but not during the match

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
brighton are a joke

616P2tOywcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Aren't clubs allowed to sign "emergency goalkeepers" outside of the transfer window? I think the current GK situation qualifies as an emergency.

We have actually signed the Colombian International GK (Gonzales) who however arrived recently and has had no time to bed in. Whether he will prove good enough or otherwise remains to be seen.

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
Hahahahahahahha whole of england laughing at how pathetic and crap you why dont you just f*** off back to league 1 hahahaha

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
probaly because he is a great player and he is probably going to be the next England captain.............you know its only for those who love football I am Albion through and through
but I would have clapped him before the match especially if he came across to the corner I was at.

but not during the match

Where does it stop? Kevin Phillips was a great striker and a real football supporters man. Do we clap him when he scores against us? Did we applaud Sven?
It's bollocks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hahahahahahahha whole of england laughing at how pathetic and crap you why dont you just f*** off back to league 1 hahahaha

How well did Palace do in the FA Cup ? Oh..........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here