Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion, FA Cup 5th Round *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw how brilliant Liverpool was playing, and it was not a bad side we were up against. It was a masterpiece to look at. I have not seen Liverpool play that good in any of this seasons other fixtures, and if Liverpool can keep playing like this, then we have nothing or nobody to fear for the rest of the season, and Champions League football awaits Liverpool next season, no doubt about it.
Masterclass..... - The Kop Blog post - Liverpool FC

Daglish talks to the camera:

Video | Clips & Catchup | Football | Championship | Brighton | Video

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I will bother to reply and thanks for the understanding.......all i would ask is people report stuff that IS wrong, not just piss take stuff please.

And thanks Ferring Seagull :thumbsup:

Can I report that you sheep (moderators) following the 'shepherd' (Bozza) were wrong....particularly as the 'shepherd' held a poll......then refused to acknowlegde the results of its validity.

WRONG...WRONG...WRONG.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can I report that you sheep (moderators) following the 'shepherd' (Bozza) were wrong....particularly as the 'shepherd' held a poll......then refused to acknowlegde the results of its validity.

WRONG...WRONG...WRONG.

To be fair you can report whatever you want, but we do pride ourselves at NSC in welcoming all, the overall choice is down to Bozza though, that said i personally think we should keep it as it is, as do many other members of NSC, as was said to me recently, North Stand Chat is not a place for "Thin Skinned" people, and that is very true!

I also think as moderators we do a very good job in keeping it a low profile place but also a place where people are very welcome and can discuss many things, of course it kicks off now and again, that would still happen if we did have a seperate section for away supporters.

But everyone is allowed an opinion and you are allowed yours, but opinions are not always right!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
But everyone is allowed an opinion and you are allowed yours, but opinions are not always right!

Quite right....but if you are going to hold a poll......and that poll shows you in the minority, what is the point in having a poll....?.

Personally, I think the results of the poll clearly showed that you...and the rest of the Bozzas flock of moderators, are running this forum with your own personal preferences......and don't give a toss about the 'majority' opinions.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Quite right....but if you are going to hold a poll......and that poll shows you in the minority, what is the point in having a poll....?.

Personally, I think the results of the poll clearly showed that you...and the rest of the Bozzas flock of moderators, are running this forum with your own personal preferences......and don't give a toss about the 'majority' opinions.

The bit i have highlighted, with all due respect is the biggest load of old bollox ive read on NSC, as many say we as moderators can please many but will never please everyone, that is a fact, but we do try our best, its far from easy at times but we do it because we all get plenty of enjoyment out of NSC, and we want others to do the same.

If you feel that we are all sheep following a shepard then so be it, but i can assure you that you are completly wrong! you will not be aware but we do discuss many issues in Mod towers of course the final say is down to Bozza, but in all fairness that shepard does listen to his sheep and he does also listen to the sheeps followers :wink:

I don't know if you have ever been a moderator of a very busy message board? but it is impossible to please everyone, clearly you are not happy with the way it is run, that is a shame and if you have any sensible suggestions i will be happy to discuss them with you via the PM system, but not on the main board as that will only create a binfest.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
The bit i have highlighted, with all due respect is the biggest load of old bollox ive read on NSC, as many say we as moderators can please many but will never please everyone, that is a fact, but we do try our best, its far from easy at times but we do it because we all get plenty of enjoyment out of NSC, and we want others to do the same.

If you feel that we are all sheep following a shepard then so be it, but i can assure you that you are completly wrong! you will not be aware but we do discuss many issues in Mod towers of course the final say is down to Bozza, but in all fairness that shepard does listen to his sheep and he does also listen to the sheeps followers :wink:

I don't know if you have ever been a moderator of a very busy message board? but it is impossible to please everyone, clearly you are not happy with the way it is run, that is a shame and if you have any sensible suggestions i will be happy to discuss them with you via the PM system, but not on the main board as that will only create a binfest.

I believe you work very hard on this forum........but if you moderators actually grew a pair.....you might just suggest to Bozza, that he also isn't right everytime. Collectively, you made a balls up of creating an 'away' section.....and at the same time created hours upon hours of completely un-necessary moderating time due to utter incompetence on behalf of your shepherd.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Liverpool, to be honest, have been threatening to do that all season. They've played worse teams than us and just not been able to put away their chances - today it all came good for them - plus that's the first time that Gerrard, Suarez and Carroll have all started. We were outclassed today, but not shamed. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
And even IF we do go up this season (which is, in my opinion, a very long shot) we won't be challenging the top 6 at the peak of their form - we would be looking to see how many points we could pick up against the likes of Bolton, Fulham, QPR, Swansea, West Brom and the like.
Now let's see if we can go and get something at Hull (again, in my opinion, a long shot - but if we DO get three points there I will really start thinking seriously about the play-offs).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am pissed off, fed up and I wanna smash something !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here