Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion, FA Cup 5th Round *** Official Match Thread ***

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
LOL..!

Thanks...but I am a long way from being 'perfect'........but I can see 'the BLEEDING OBVIOUS'..!

say the least i am rushed off my feet :) but 1 palace fan banned (for good reason) and one verbally warned (again for good reason) i am trying hard...but most mods are on there way back from anfield so for a bit i will be busy :) ..

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
AWAY END, ffs this forum needs an AWAY end. The Palace idiots need to play in an AWAY end.

How many times?

Agreed - no way you could go on the BBS and post that sort of drivel which is not even good enough to qualify as schoolboy stuff !

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
What happened ? Still recovering from Kaz's goal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk.
Skywatcher 130. 9mm 12mm 15mm 20mm 32mm revelation eps. Meade 10 x 50 bins.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
say the least i am rushed off my feet :) but 1 palace fan banned (for good reason) and one verbally warned (again for good reason) i am trying hard...but most mods are on there way back from anfield so for a bit i will be busy :) ..

U mean they've gone to watch our team....shocking

Feb 14, 2010
Well it wasnt 9-0 but all the same the manner of that performance was not good enough, and worse, they get stuffed and then show a snivelling, grovelling attitude by exchanging shirts on the pitch. If any player or fan thinks that was acceptable then as Brian Clough would you said "..you need shooting". I want winners not nice people playing for Brighton and winners don't exchange shirts and hug the other side when they have just humiliated them. I am a great fan of Gus Poyet and so pleased we have a manager that understands that passing the ball to a bloke in the same shirt is the way to play. But if he reads this, or his son does (as we think he does) then please read this post to the players. Time to get mean, very mean, and show nobody respect and never take a backward step. I want a more "fck em all, we are Brighton" attitude. I remember years ago the players getting crucified at places like Reading and Fulham when they showed a lack of a back bone, and that made me proud to be Brighton. That message has to get through to the players, less respect please, never show a grovelling, snivelling attitude to the other side and instead show more of a back bone.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Tony

Don't bother to post replies as I can see you are busy. Just ban as many as you can, oh ! , and permanently that is !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
May I thank Perseus for ambushing the matchday thread with one of his own within the official thread. I think BBBW is loading the cartridges into his shotgun at this very moment :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

DavePage

We are never going to look dominate with the way we play, people judge on flair & attack.
so when the emphasis is on the back, they are going to struggle when the keeper can only punch (not very well tbh) & cannot command his area.
We could not cope with the extraordinary bounce on the pitch, the ground must have been really firm in places.
El Abd played like any Premiership defender. Ugly, but that’s what they do. Get used to it if you want to go up.
Feel for Bridcutt, he shouldn’t have had to be in those positions, but good for him that he tried right to the end. Hope his back is ok for Wednesday.
Get real, we are 1st division Champions in transition against a team that would have struggled to put out a better side. That said, we are doing well in transition and will be in the playoffs this year.
So having let the heart rule for the cup let’s get back to our head ruling for the remaining games of the season. Head says that there are no outstanding sides this season, we all have to play each other, so anything can and probably will happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here