Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lino embows Robertson

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Often goals are cheered whoever’s playing in WSU - it’s football and everyone’s buzzing for the game upcoming. Don’t doubt there’s some ‘double teamers’ - at least we don’t have up to 10,000 like premier league place suddenly got of course…
Yeah, west stand upper even with that late late show a few weeks ago when arsenal scored a winner deep into injury time there were no loud cheers. I think maybe people with a big dislike of a team notice a reaction more than the average person.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Should be mandatory for all linos to elbow Robertson!
Yep, he's only done what most of us have wished we had done. I will never forget him telling mostly families with small children to 'f*** off' in the family stand a few years ago. What an unpleasant chap he comes over as.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep, he's only done what most of us have wished we had done. I will never forget him telling mostly families with small children to 'f*** off' in the family stand a few years ago. What an unpleasant chap he comes over as.
I remember that - he completely lost it, ranting like a mad man.

I liked Roy Keane’s analysis of him yesterday - ‘what a baby’

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Gave linesman m.o.t.m i hate whinging wankstains.

I also think Robertson touches linesman's arm and linesman just reacts to it.
But i do think he should be given a 5 game ban Roberson that is.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Of course, this is much more of a story than little ol' Brighton being the subject of yet more actual mistake(s) made by referees. So expect our touch of unfortunate luck slip down the page.
Hour n twenty in to the Monday morning White n Jordan show and yet to hear about the rubbish decision making re our game 🤦‍♂️

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If this bloke gets sacked for having the nerve to brush off Robertson then could we see referees go on strike? That would be funny.

Who would we support given we are angry with referees?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I didn’t see anything wrong with what the linesman did. He just put his elbow out to distance himself away from a player who was out of control. Robertson used, and continues to use, deflection tactics to put blame on the linesman. For the captain of a national side to do this is a disgrace, but he has a role model in the captain of England, so no real surprises there.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He got grabbed on the arm by a player ranting at him and just tried to shrug him off.

Robertson should be facing retrospective punishment given the HT whistle had gone and he was still remonstrating with officials. Despite all our shocking decisions on Saturday, officials still need respecting on the field of play. The sport will not get better officials through the system if no one wants to do it...

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
He got grabbed on the arm by a player ranting at him and just tried to shrug him off.

Robertson should be facing retrospective punishment given the HT whistle had gone and he was still remonstrating with officials. Despite all our shocking decisions on Saturday, officials still need respecting on the field of play. The sport will not get better officials through the system if no one wants to do it...
Really can't see much difference between Robertson here and Mitrovic. Agree that the lino just appeared to be shrugging him off, but to be honest even if he'd lampedusa him one that doesn't excuse his behaviour. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

If somebody grabs your arm, you instinctively move it backwards to shrug someone off, not lift it upwards towards their chin?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here