Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lino embows Robertson

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Often goals are cheered whoever’s playing in WSU - it’s football and everyone’s buzzing for the game upcoming. Don’t doubt there’s some ‘double teamers’ - at least we don’t have up to 10,000 like premier league place suddenly got of course…
Anyway, what is intrinsically wrong with cheering when Arsenal score against Palace? Or additionally clubs who have a genuine chance of catching up with us?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyway, what is intrinsically wrong with cheering when Arsenal score against Palace? Or additionally clubs who have a genuine chance of catching up with us?
Oh I do that 100% wherever at home, the Amex or Pets at Home…

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Arse are adored on nsc and on Amex concourses when they’re playing before us …. huge roars when they score.

A case of Arse their first club, Albion second, but no one would ever admit their plastic passion for Arse.
I'm not so sure about that.

If I'm watching a game I'll happily cheer a goal in an another game that is either good for us of bad for that lot up the '23. Not so enthusiastically if it is by Manure or the north London lilywhite cocks mind. Scrub that, I'm not sure that has ever happened.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Think he grabs his arm and it’s shrugged off with a bit added. Tbh it’s about time these twat players like Robertson got a bit back constantly screaming abuse in the officials face. And he’s Scottish of course 👍
This. Need a much better angle to think otherwise. It's a fully justified 'don't touch me' (players simply shouldn't) but he's happened to catch him with the follow through.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This. Need a much better angle to think otherwise. It's a fully justified 'don't touch me' (players simply shouldn't) but he's happened to catch him with the follow through.
I think the fella shouldn’t get any punishment. The amount of swearing in the refs face that goes unpunished is ridiculous. I’ve said it before - if you do that at grassroots level you’re usually straight off…

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think the fella shouldn’t get any punishment. The amount of swearing in the refs face that goes unpunished is ridiculous. I’ve said it before - if you do that at grassroots level you’re usually straight off…
I hope it was legit. I bet Robertson had been asking for it all game.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yesterday’s officials kicking themselves that they could have physically decked our players as well as shafting them

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
All a bit convenient this. Deliberate attempt to divert the attention away from the real story this weekend. Very clever, real professionals these lot, they know what they're doing, that's for sure. They've had plenty of practice and know what to do.

We won't forget. They can't brush this one under the carpet.

chemtrails, great reset and all that

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Robertson grabbed him while shouting abuse In his face and the bloke shrugged him off. That’s it. Given that Liverpool generally flop on the floor under any contact then it means that either there was not contact of Liverpool spend their time conning refs. The bloke was a unit and a proper elbow would hurt. It wasn’t one.

Now let’s count how many Liverpool players touched officials in that match. Henderson and Trent grabbed them by the shoulder plus of course Robertson. Any others getting 8 games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here