Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lino embows Robertson

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Arse seem incredibly fortunate to me to top of the league. Starting with MacA and Caicedo missing the NYE game. Everything going their way.

EPL champions normally are special, including the Kante-Mahrez team that won with LCFC. Going to top 3 rivals and winning.
Ironically given that example, Leicester were beaten both times they played Arsenal that season (the Arsenal who actually finished 2nd above Tottenham).
Whatever luck Arsenal have had this season (and God knows I haven't any particular sympathy for them) it doesn't come anywhere near the massive lottery ticket Man City won when they were bought by Abu Dhabi.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ironically given that example, Leicester were beaten both times they played Arsenal that season (the Arsenal who actually finished 2nd above Tottenham).
Whatever luck Arsenal have had this season (and God knows I haven't any particular sympathy for them) it doesn't come anywhere near the massive lottery ticket Man City won when they were bought by Abu Dhabi.
I do agree. Before than the Chavs. Next Newcastle.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Robertson needs to grow a pair there

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Arse are adored on nsc and on Amex concourses when they’re playing before us …. huge roars when they score.

A case of Arse their first club, Albion second, but no one would ever admit their plastic passion for Arse.
Often goals are cheered whoever’s playing in WSU - it’s football and everyone’s buzzing for the game upcoming. Don’t doubt there’s some ‘double teamers’ - at least we don’t have up to 10,000 like premier league place suddenly got of course…

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Often goals are cheered whoever’s playing in WSU - it’s football and everyone’s buzzing for the game upcoming. Don’t doubt there’s some ‘double teamers’ - at least we don’t have up to 10,000 like premier league place suddenly got of course…
You’re lucky you don’t have Gooners in your neck of the woods.

Teeming with them round here. Not Londoners. Blokes who got into them under Graham or Wenger. A few bought Amex ST’s when it opened.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You’re lucky you don’t have Gooners in your neck of the woods.

Teeming with them round here. Not Londoners. Blokes who got into them under Graham or Wenger. A few bought Amex ST’s when it opened.
Got all sorts in my neck of the woods (uckfield way) the palace ones are easy to put in their box - you just remind them they cheated twice - the plastic big 6 ones are harder to deal with. The worst is when they gloat about beating us. Erm you should beat us every time you play us you morons and you’re from Sussex you plonk! Never ends well when you ask which hospital in North / West London, Manchester, Liverpool etc they were born in… Love it though 🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do miss the days when some local lorry/steel/pools magnate could pour a load of money into their local club and win the league.
If only because it's the only context you ever hear anybody use the word "magnate".
It would be lovely if David George bought a club.

The club would then be owned by a magnet magnate.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Of course, this is much more of a story than little ol' Brighton being the subject of yet more actual mistake(s) made by referees. So expect our touch of unfortunate luck slip down the page.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
It would be lovely if David George bought a club.

The club would then be owned by a magnet magnate.
I'd like the bloke who makes Henry hoovers to buy his local club.
Think of all the trophies he could hoover up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Roy Keane calls it right again.

Robertson leans into the official's personal space. Who does he think he is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here