Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Let's all pray for Gaston Ramirez

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Even after three slow motions I couldn't see what the problem was.
It sounds very sinister to me. Totally, the whole thing was a fake as I thought from the start.
He might have been hurt but not as a direct result of DS's challenge surely ?
At the time I just couldn't work it all out.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Seriously, I feel for the fella.

If he's that slow and late getting to the ball in the Championship, he's going to be in all kinds of trouble in the Premier League.

I hope the Middlesbrough physio is stocking up on stitches and the like already - he'll need them. Poor old Gaston's legs are going to be cut to shreds every week.

He's already failed once in the Premier League so he knows what it'll be like.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
I do believe that Middlesborough have for Gaston, ordered a new oxygen system for next season!

2wnoghs.jpg

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Has anyone started a collection for him?

I've got some old comics in my loft to kick things off please some old pants.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Just so disappointed that refs always fall for this shit

Also, how does Ramirez get away with knocking the ref's yellow out of his hand

The ref booked the injury not the tackle (note: not a challenge as he won the ball)

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
Yer daft, you lot. Talk about sour grapes! Although I'm a Boro supporter, I hope Brighton make it to the premier league, in spite of the spiteful comments made by some of the club's supporters. I emphasise the word "some". A small minority who really don't bring much credit to the Brighton fan-base. Most of them seem to be on this thread....

Brighton have played some great football this year. They can get through the play-offs. If they don't, it will be a travesty. But it would not be Ramirez's fault!!!!! Just stop moaning and being spiteful. Have a bit more grace......and good luck on Friday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yer daft, you lot. Talk about sour grapes!
So which player do you think was late for that challenge, Stephens of Gaston?
Which player had is studs up, Stephens or Gaston?
Do you think it's ok for a player to knock a card out of the refs hand to set him to show another?
Do you think it's usual for a player that needs oxygen to be getting up to knock a card out of the ref's hand?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think everyone is looking at this from the wrong angle and rather than commenting on Ramirez we should be praising the Boro medical team. With their skills they must be encouraged to pass this knowledge onto the NHS where such miracle cures would be most welcome and at a stroke resolve the Hunt and junior doctors conflict as everyone entering hospital would be up and celebrating within the hour.

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
Daft. Just daft. Concentrate on next Friday. Do you think Hughton and his players are whingeing and making excuses like this?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Daft. Just daft. Concentrate on next Friday. Do you think Hughton and his players are whingeing and making excuses like this?

I haven't seen excuses just outrage at a dreadful decision that COULD have cost us a win. I wouldn't expect you to understand as you sit there gloating and being patronising.

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
Ok. Carry on eating yourselves up. I'm not gloating or being patronising. I've watched Brighton a few times this season. They've played some great football. Unlike Burnley. i can't understand how on earth Burnley are where they are. It should have been Boro and Brighton. Good luck on Friday. I'm not posting anything else on here. Bye.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I lit a candle for Gaston this morning at mass. Losing your leg because you are such a spastic is, indeed, a tragedy. I hope the evil thought that I had about him getting necrotising fasciitis doesn't condemn me to heck.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ok. Carry on eating yourselves up. I'm not gloating or being patronising. I've watched Brighton a few times this season. They've played some great football. Unlike Burnley. i can't understand how on earth Burnley are where they are. It should have been Boro and Brighton. Good luck on Friday. I'm not posting anything else on here. Bye.

Fair enough, Andre Gray is the reason Burnley went up.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Fair enough, Andre Gray is the reason Burnley went up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here