the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
tumblr_nskdprOPnL1rr5kcxo9_1280.jpg

Ramirez after being assaulted by Stephens

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Seriously, I feel for the fella.

If he's that slow and late getting to the ball in the Championship, he's going to be in all kinds of trouble in the Premier League.

I hope the Middlesbrough physio is stocking up on stitches and the like already - he'll need them. Poor old Gaston's legs are going to be cut to shreds every week.

No problem, he normally dives for the free kick ages before the tackle comes in - carry on like that he will be OK

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Looking at the challenge from Stephens.

Then looking at the pictures of the injury.

How has the first led to the other.

Seriously it does not make sense.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Watch the video of the challenge very carefully, you can clearly see Ramirez opening the wound with his thumbs

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Stephens was probably wearing blades instead of studs. If blades catch you at the wrong angle, they can make a heck of a mess.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Maybe thats why it was such a blatant "you have took the piss out of me for the last time" tackle
He controlled the game and Brighton were playing catch up
Quality showed and you didnt have any today
Deal with it and get your heads sorted for getting beat in play offs
I'll sort my head for getting back to work on Monday; I don't think I'll be playing in the play offs. You can enjoy your promotion when you're in the queue for this week's dole money.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Gaston has already proved with Southampton and Hull that he can't cut it in the Premier League and he is one of Boro's better players, they need to seriously invest.

Yoda

English & European
Stephens was probably wearing blades instead of studs. If blades catch you at the wrong angle, they can make a heck of a mess.

It wasn't even Stephens' blades that cased the gash. The impact broke Gaston's flimsy U6's shin pads, and that's what's caused the wound. It's a perfect match.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I think you'll find they will seriously invest. That's one thing Steve Gibson knows how to do.

Really?? £9m for Jordan Rhodes!! He is utter shit. Why has no Premiership team ever come in for him? Cos he's shit. Be interesting to see how many of their starting eleven today start their first game next season. Not that I really give a toss.

Hutonthebeach

Apr 19, 2016
Really?? £9m for Jordan Rhodes!! He is utter shit. Why has no Premiership team ever come in for him? Cos he's shit. Be interesting to see how many of their starting eleven today start their first game next season. Not that I really give a toss.

I didn't say he knew how to invest wisely.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
After all the replays I still can't see what DS did wrong for a yellow. It might have been a bad landing but Dean Tw*t changed the colour of his card when he saw blood.
In Cuba they'd shoot the incompetent alopechia threatened nobody tw*t.
They have priorities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here